Boost “Always better the first time” and “Less than 24 hours”

seblegamer

Here is a way for boosting “Always better the first time” and “Less than 24 hours” at the same time. You just need a boosting partner for that.

First of all, I did it this way, so for sure it works fine ^^

If you can’t understand all the process (my boosting partner was lost sometimes ^^’), just follow this guide and everything will be ok ;-)

I know it’s a noobie way of doing this, but I’m just bored to wait hours and just play a match or two -_-

With actual servers problems, if you want to do it legit, I think you will spent all your week just for that X_x

Some advices to succeed in it and a few things to know :

- Use 0 level players to have more chance to play each other (most of the players are 20 lvl guys).

- Do it in the female world tour, less people, and top100 score is lower.

- Use a way to communicate all the time (psn’s chat room for example). In the game, one player search for a game, the other wait. When the first one is in the waiting lobby (with something like 1min before timeout), just put “go” in the psn’s chat and the other player search a game (in the same round of the same tournament of course ! ^^)

- When you start to win with your principal psn account, NEVER change player or you will loose your progress ! (you have to use another psn, I will come to this later =) )

- Each player will need 3 psn account (the principal where you want the trophies, and 2 fakes)

- When you are in the game, you don’t need to play it. The one who have to loose the game just push start and forfeit the game. The other player have the win =) (just play a point to be sure ^^)

To be easier to understand, I will use some annotations :

P1-PSN1-F1 means Player 1 – Psn account 1 (the principal) – Fake player 1 (you can make 2 female players per psn account ^^)

So if I say P2-PSN3-F2 it means the second player, with his third psn account, using his second player.

I will also use R1, QF, SF and F for Round 1, Quarter Final, Semi Final and Final.

There we are, we can start it now. The one who is going to win the GRAN SLAM tournament is P1-PSN1-F1 =)

Match 1 (R1) : P1-PSN1-F2 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P2 win

(Remember, Player 1 PSN 1 with his 2nd player VS Player 2 PSN1 with his 1st player)

P1 go to P1-PSN1-F1 and P2 go to P2-PSN2-F1

That way, P1 will loose his progress, the game will tell you, just accept, everything is ok ^^

Match 2 (R1): P1-PSN1-F1 vs P2-PSN2-F1 => P1 win

P1 do nothing and wait, P2 go back to P2-PSN1-F1

Match 3 (QF) : P1-PSN1-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P1 win

So P1 is now in Semi Final … go on ^^

P1 go to P1-PSN2-F1 and P2 to P2-PSN1-F2

Match 4 (R1) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F2 => P1 win

P1 go to P1-PSN3-F1 and P2 go to P2-PSN1-F1

Match 5 (R1) : P1-PSN3-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P2 win

P1 go to P1-PSN2-F1 and P2 wait

Match 6 (QF) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P2 win

P1 go to P1-PSN1-F1 and P2 wait

Match 7 (SF) : P1-PSN1-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P1 win

Now P1-PSN1-F1 is in final =)

P1 go to P1-PSN2-F1 and P2 go to P2-PSN1-F2

Match 8 (R1) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F2 => P1 win

P1 go to P1-PSN3-F1 and P2 go to P2-PSN1-F1

Match 9 (R1) : P1-PSN3-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P2 win

P1 go to P1-PSN2-F1 and P2 wait

Match 10 (QF) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P2 win

P2-PSN1-F1 is now on SF =)

P1 go to P1-PSN2-F2 and P2 go to P2-PSN2-F1

Match 11 (R1) : P1-PSN2-F2 vs P2-PSN2-F1 => P2 win

P1 go to P1-PSN2-F1 and P2 go to P2-PSN3-F1

Match 12 (R1) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN3-F1 => P1 win

P1 wait and P2 go to P2-PSN2-F1

Match 13 (QF) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN2-F1 => P1 win

P1 wait and P2 go to P2-PSN1-F1

Match 14 (SF) : P1-PSN2-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P2 win

Now P2 is in final with P2-PSN1-F1. Go for the last match =)

P1 go to P1-PSN1-F1 and P2 wait

Match 15 (F) : P1-PSN1-F1 vs P2-PSN1-F1 => P1 win the Gran Slam *\o/*

“Bling”, “Always better the first time” is yours, congrats ! ^^

Now P2 can go to P2-PSN1-F2, P1 stay with P1-PSN1-F1, and you can play all the Round 1 of others tournaments and let P1 win, to progress P1’s rank and go to the top 100. Wait the last day of the week, just play a match (you can loose that one ! I didn’t forfeit so don’t know if this last match works with forfeit, but just let the other guy win and it will be fast and ok for “Less than 24 hours”)

I don’t remember exactly, but I think it takes a little more than 1 hour to win the gran slam =)

I hope this will help you guys, let me know if I mess something, or if you don’t get a point, or just have something to say ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...