Nier Weapon Upgrade Materials Calculator

crazyaejay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks crazyaejay! I was nearly done collecting everything before my PS3 got the YLOD and I lost all my data. I swore I had made a backup before it happened, but couldn't find it for the life of me. Now I've decided to just sart all over again, since this is still my favorite PS3 game to date.

This is going to come in handy!

Not too shabby. Hope to have all endings complete and plat on this within the week. I read the horror stories about the materials grinding and having been trying to knock out bits and pieces during first play through.

On second now. Just ran your page and here's what I need:

pyrite: 3 (6)

memory alloy: 2

forlorn necklace: 2

subdued bracelet 1

broken wristwatch: 8

Not that anyone cares what I need. But, your page saved me trouble as I was foolishly keeping a mental tally and about to waste time grinding some more black pearls (which I don't even need, don't know where that notion came from).

Anyway, nice work.

:)

• 1 month later...
Not too shabby. Hope to have all endings complete and plat on this within the week. I read the horror stories about the materials grinding and having been trying to knock out bits and pieces during first play through.

On second now. Just ran your page and here's what I need:

pyrite: 3 (6)

memory alloy: 2

forlorn necklace: 2

subdued bracelet 1

broken wristwatch: 8

Not that anyone cares what I need. But, your page saved me trouble as I was foolishly keeping a mental tally and about to waste time grinding some more black pearls (which I don't even need, don't know where that notion came from).

Anyway, nice work.

:)

Woo Hoo! Have fun with that list! That's a fair bit of grinding right there :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very helpful. :applause:

Though I wish I could adjust the droprates with this little tool as they are ridiculous. :rolleyes:

(loaded 60 times to get one eagle egg :wtf:)

Edit: The frustration doesn't end if you have found all necessary eagle eggs. That is very unfortunate.

Edited by chiefo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...
On 7/22/2011 at 5:13 PM, crazyaejay said:

Hi. I made this calculator to help with knowing exactly what materials you need to upgrade the weapons fully...

Just a little bit short of a decade since your post, this calculator is still such great help! I refer to it it from time to time as I cross-out the fully upgraded weapons.  As usual its the forlorn necklaces that are giving me a headache. Nonetheless I'm still very thankful and grateful for you bringing this one out. It's an absoute gem!