Trophies

Static-X

??? (P)

???

It Begins With a Ring (S)

Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you.

Do Not Shoot the Water! (S)

Summon the master of the lake. Don't rock the boat.

A Rock and a Hard Place (S)

Outmaneuver the rampaging beast, El Gigante.

Secure the Ballistics (S)

Rescue the president's daughter, Ashley. Afterwards, the real fun begins.

A Bloodline Severed (S)

Defeat the village chief in battle.

A Terrifying Assassin (G)

Turn the tables on Verdugo, the right hand of Salazar.

The Castellan Falls (S)

Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle.

The Ties That Bind (S)

Defeat Krauser, your former partner, in battle.

We're Going Home (G)

Defeat Saddler in battle, and escape from the nightmare.

A Heart of Steel (G)

Clear the game on the highest difficulty.

What Are They Worth? (G)

Acquire all of the bottle caps in the game.

The S Stands for Stylish!! (G)

Acquire all of the costumes in the game.

Thanks to Xbox360 Achievements

Edited by Static-X

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 7 are story based with an additional 3 missable

- Depends if summoning the Lake creature means doing the "thing" prior to boarding the boat or not

- Unlocking all the Bottle Caps (Score 4000+ in each of the Stages A-D)

- Can avoid fighting Verdugo by waiting for the lift to arrive, so wouldn't actual kill him

Then just completing Seperate Ways and finally... Professional Mode :fire:

What are everyone's views? Professional Mode will be the toughest one to get, but overall the most challenging list looks to be Code Veronica X's!

Was really hoping for a "One-Gun-Run" style trophy and Max each weapon out etc. plus maybe another 30 more trophies for killing "X" enemies... shame :(

Edited by Static-X

I haven't played this game in ages, what are the bottle caps? Are they in story mode?

By "thing," do you mean shoot the water?

I only played this game once, and it was back in early 2009.

Yeh, theres a section in the game where there is a Blue Door you can enter, that is the only location you can do the "Shooting Range".

Yeh didn't want to spoil it for anyone else... I never did this before when I completed it back in the day, so will be something new :)

HA really? wow, thats an advantage over me! I tried it out when I got the PS3 on launch back in 2007 (UK Launch) but my last actual playthrough was when the game came out in 2005... has it really been 6 years? :fire:

The trophy values are just your guess right? We're still not sure if the game has a platinum? :confused:

Took into account the value they have for the Xbox360... 50g = (S) & 100/150 = (G), also was thinking back to Terminator Salvation trophies with all those golds, so I reckon I maybe very close... possibly getting all the costumes would be a (S) not a (G). Since It is a 1000g game then I would have thought that it will have a Platinum. Could be wrong... we might get loads more trophies ;)

Trophies seem fairly easy. Just wish there was a full list such as 48 or whatever.

Professional will be a challenge, but I fully agree... was expecting a much bigger list, I would have prefered it for such a legendary game as this... Maybe a few developer challenge one's such as finish in 6 hours, or pop all the limbs off a regenerator... who knows, it is unlikely the list will change for the PS3, but here's hoping :rolleyes:

It Begins With a Ring (S)

Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you.

Actually this one is also missable.

Anyone know of the release date? I thought it was October (Around RE:ORC) however we have gotten the Trophy List already in July!? Maybe August??? ;)

Professional will be a challenge, but I fully agree... was expecting a much bigger list, I would have prefered it for such a legendary game as this... Maybe a few developer challenge one's such as finish in 6 hours, or pop all the limbs off a regenerator... who knows, it is unlikely the list will change for the PS3, but here's hoping :rolleyes:

Short list indeed. I was seriously expecting a trophy for unlocking the Handcannon, I'm surprised to see it's not on the list. Ah well, a short trophy list doesn't make the game any less fun. At least, not to me. :p

I havn't played this game in sooo long but i remember beating it several times. Anyways, i got 2 questions for the trophy list if anyone remembers the game better than me(i hardly remember shit so that shouldn't be hard) Anyways, StaticX said to unlock all bottle caps, u must score 4000 in each of the stages, from A-D. What the hell is that? Is that the regular storyline stages or is that from the zombie survival thing from re4? I hope its the main game cuz i sucked horribly at the survival thing. One more thing, for the professional trophy, does anyone remember if u can start it on professional with carrying over your weapons or do u have to start completely over? I remember running through the game easily with the chicago typewriter and i think i even had an inf ammo rocket launcher but i can't remember for the life of me if i ran through it on professional or not? Sorry for the rant but some clarification will be appreciated!!

it's a (P) because it's worth 1000 points for 360 which means it's a (P) title.

Truth or Lies would say otherwise. It isn't necessarily getting a platinum but I certainly wouldn't buy it for 12 trophies. I already own the game on two different platforms so only a platinum would entice me to triple dip.

I havn't played this game in sooo long but i remember beating it several times. Anyways, i got 2 questions for the trophy list if anyone remembers the game better than me(i hardly remember shit so that shouldn't be hard) Anyways, StaticX said to unlock all bottle caps, u must score 4000 in each of the stages, from A-D. What the hell is that? Is that the regular storyline stages or is that from the zombie survival thing from re4? I hope its the main game cuz i sucked horribly at the survival thing. One more thing, for the professional trophy, does anyone remember if u can start it on professional with carrying over your weapons or do u have to start completely over? I remember running through the game easily with the chicago typewriter and i think i even had an inf ammo rocket launcher but i can't remember for the life of me if i ran through it on professional or not? Sorry for the rant but some clarification will be appreciated!!

Your first question; bottlecaps. (This is based off memory)

In various parts of the game you'll find a bright blue door which leads to a shooting gallery, they supply the weapon and rounds. It's your job to get a high score (and hit every target) on each individual target set. Do this on all target sets to earn all the bottlecaps.

Professional mode.

This depends on which console they're basing the game off of and if they keep the change. First off you cannot change difficulty through new game plus. However in the PS2 version there was a second costume set for clearing Assignment Ada, it gave Leon a 1940's gangster look while Ashley had a set of armor... the armor actually protected her from all enemy attacks (but not their kidnap carry). If you can unlock the second costume set it'll make guarding Ashley a lot easier as you don't have to worry about a stray enemy hurting her, they can still carry her off though.

Sadly the Chicago Typewriter and Rocket Launcher unlocked on previous difficulties cannot be carried over to professional, same with maxed out weapons... just costumes im afraid... they may change it though, which would make it too easy...

on the xbox site it says september

Awesome!!! Thats a bonus :)

Your first question; bottlecaps. (This is based off memory)

In various parts of the game you'll find a bright blue door which leads to a shooting gallery, they supply the weapon and rounds. It's your job to get a high score (and hit every target) on each individual target set. Do this on all target sets to earn all the bottlecaps.

Professional mode.

This depends on which console they're basing the game off of and if they keep the change. First off you cannot change difficulty through new game plus. However in the PS2 version there was a second costume set for clearing Assignment Ada, it gave Leon a 1940's gangster look while Ashley had a set of armor... the armor actually protected her from all enemy attacks (but not their kidnap carry). If you can unlock the second costume set it'll make guarding Ashley a lot easier as you don't have to worry about a stray enemy hurting her, they can still carry her off though.

Yup your right on the Blue Door's... I thought there was only one in the whole game but I could be wrong :)

Actually they can't carry her away... if they try to they collapse every time :D found that hilarious when playing through :)

Are these real? :confused: Fingers crossed it has a Platinum. This game needs a Platinum lol :)

I can safely presume it will indeed have a Platinum, though not exactly an amazing list to accompany it...

Yea, I suppose, least it will have some. The size of this game tho it could have had alot more.

Will be good to play this game again after along time :)

Agreed, the nostalgia of it is going to make playing this game so much fun and memorable... but yeh, there is so many opportunities for trophies, Unlock Handcannon, store 1000 handgun bullets, max out inventory slots, max out a weapon, max all weapons... then other enemy related... killing a blid claw dude without using a bell etc. who knows, hopefully we get a better list, but not going to happen :(

Pretty boring list for a game as good as RE4, was expecting more than just story ones, ie kill trophies or some 'easter egg' trophies:

Pervert(B) - 'Accidently' check out what Ashley's hiding.

Mans Best Friend(B) - Have Hewie help you out against El Gigante.

HAHA! As funny as they are, yeh they should have had those in the game... hmm how about...

Regenerator (B) - Shoot off all the limbs of a Regenerator

Wesker would be proud (B) - Kill the troll with a Knife

Well Organized (B) - Spend over 5 Hours in the Inventory

Bit Obsessive (S) - Spend more than 10 Hours in the Inventory

Route A (H) - Take the route to face the Bella Twins

Route B (H) - Take the route to face the Troll

Death has many forms (H) - Experience 20 different forms of death

Awww... I was definitely wanting a longer plat...I could blow through this trophy list... -Not bragging, I'm sure all of you can XD-

I've beaten the wii version a good 5 or 6 times... -on various difficulties-

Oh well. I'm just excited that one of my favorite games has returned for HD :D

Awww... I was definitely wanting a longer plat...I could blow through this trophy list... -Not bragging, I'm sure all of you can XD-

It does seem fairly easy, especially compared to Code Veronica's trophy list. I mean, they put a trophy in that game for getting the best ranking in story mode (which imo is quite a challenge). But here similar challenges, like unlocking the Handcannon, didn't even make the list. Weird! :think:

I don't think I'll have much trouble with RE4's trophies myself; I already did all those things twice before, with the Gamecube and PS2 versions. Still getting the game anyway, as my PS2 isn't very reliable anymore (poor thing has gotten old, lol).

Btw, forgot to ask earlier;

Then just completing Seperate Ways and finally... Professional Mode :fire:

Is Separate Ways included with the HD remake? I thought it was odd that there aren't any trophies for that scenario (and I really like that one).

Hehe I feel the same... maybe if there was a trophy for handcannon and just generally more trophies to aim for... So surprised this one wasn't in though:

Egg Hunter (S)

Collect each type of egg

Is Separate Ways included with the HD remake? I thought it was odd that there aren't any trophies for that scenario (and I really like that one).

Yup it has been confirmed all versions will include Seperate Ways... hopefully this time it allows the use of the typewriter from SW in Professional Mode :D though... would take away the challenge :p