Platinum Pack & nitiation Station

Vuule

(Small title typo: Should be Initiation ofcourse ;))

http://www.saintsrow.com/sites/saintsrow.com/files/sr3_ps3_platinum_large.jpg

The Third Street Saints started in the projects. Now they run their operations from the penthouse, living a life of luxury that only a life of high crime can provide. Now it’s your turn. This is available for both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Introducing the Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack, the definitive Saints Row experience. You’ve played the game. Now live the life.

The Platinum Pack includes:

Exclusive Custom Molded Saints Row Headset*

High-quality headphones with vocoder voice processing feature, inspired by the premiere pimp in Saints Row: The Third, Zimos. Call a friend and switch-on the effect to speak with a digitized voice of the stars. For use with 3.5MM audio input and smart-phone devices only. Headset is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH Xbox LIVE / PLAYSTATION NETWORK.

Professor Genki Hyper-Ordinary Pre-Order Pack

Featuring in-game items from Professor Genki’s Super Ethical Reality Climax reality TV show, including the Octpuss Gun, Genki Stuntman Outfit, and Man-a-Pult Vehicle. Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack includes:

Professor Genki’s Super Ballistic Man-a-pult: Cruise Steelport in style with this vacuum-action human-cannonball truck. Suck up pedestrians and use them as live ammunition against the forces of evil, and everyone else.

Professor Genki’s "Octopuss" Weapon: Fire baby octopi onto your enemies’ heads! Watch as the octopi massage their scalps and your enemies fight for you! Enemies can be friends too!

Professor Genki's Leisure Stunt Suit: The ultimate in comfort and tight-fitting apparel, the Genki Leisure Stunt Suit is perfect for skydiving over Steelport or to wear while ejecting from high-flying fighter jets. Free Genki mask included!

Exclusive in-game soundtrack. The Platinum Pack includes the official Saints Row soundtrack.

Saints Row: The Third game

*Headset is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH Xbox LIVE / PLAYSTATION NETWORK

Source: Saints Row: The Third | Saints Row: The Third Platinum Pack

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character customization has always been a part of the Saints Row series from the beginning. Saints Row 2 really started to evolve customization by allowing for gender selection and a finer level of adjustment. In Saints Row: The Third, customization is not only still around and kicking, but we're going to push the envelope even more with the introduction of our Initiation Station. Want to learn more about the Initiation Station and how to get early access to it? Continue reading below.

Remember a while back when I said that we had some major plans for the Saints Row community site? Well the days of copying down over 150 customization values just to share your creativity with others is no more! The Initiation Station for Saints Row: The Third will allow you to create your own custom character in-game, upload it right here to the community site, and then have other members download your character straight to their system for use in their own game!

The Initiation Station will be available for free across Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC in advance of the release of Saints Row: The Third this holiday season. The key to the offer above is to pre-order Volition's other title, Red Faction: Armageddon, since only early purchasers of Red Faction: Armageddon will gain this special access. An included voucher will allow you into the Initiation Station one full week ahead of everyone else to start creating your own custom characters.

Source: Saints Row: The Third | Announcing Saints Row: The Third's Initiation Station!

Edited by Vuule

I hope this is for the US too. I want those head phones, I was think about buying some new ones after seeing Catscan's thread and Ed's post about the Dre beats. This would seal the deal and they would work with my phone. I'm sold, as soon as it's p I'm switch my reserve from the Standard Edition to this one.

EDIT: It's 100 dollars, I'm sold. One game, maybe two games will not be bought that day.

Edited by GODCHILD1020