Creepy Crawlies in Action

Thanks for the gameplay I have been looking for a video of this for ages.

Well it looks quite overpowered as each time they got about 3 kills but then it also looks pretty hard to control. Would quite like to try this out now :p How many medaks does it need to activate?

At about 0:43 it shows him getting one more medal for the medal kickback. It shows that you need 17 medals to get it.

I think this medal kickback is way to overpowered, how are you supposed to defened yourself?!? You're killing a guy and he's almost dead but then he turns into a group of bugs. I hope they take it out otherwise eventually everyone will be using it...That sounds fun...NOT

I dunno, looks kind of neat. We don't really know if it is over powered yet. I mean barely anyone has the ability to use it, so other people don't really know how to counter it yet.

Which begs the question is it able to be countered? If I see spiders running at me can I toss a grenade down and they explode? If that is the case I think it's a pretty cool kickback, as far as kickbacks go.

I might have screwed myself over... If by voucher, it means the code that came with inFamous 2, then I'm in trouble. I just downloaded the beta off the store and played it that way, and then later today I tried to use the code from I2 and it was telling me it had either already been used or was invalid. I know it hadn't been used because I only just scratched off the covering, but I don't know why it would be invalid... Hopefully, I can get it to work somehow, otherwise I'll feel cheated. I should be able to turn into those.

I might have screwed myself over... If by voucher, it means the code that came with inFamous 2, then I'm in trouble. I just downloaded the beta off the store and played it that way, and then later today I tried to use the code from I2 and it was telling me it had either already been used or was invalid. I know it hadn't been used because I only just scratched off the covering, but I don't know why it would be invalid... Hopefully, I can get it to work somehow, otherwise I'll feel cheated. I should be able to turn into those.

I don't think its that codes. Its the same code I used from inFamous 2 and I cant access creepy crawlies.

That really looks overpowered. I don't know why they wouldn't let us test it in the Beta, considering they already offer Cluster Bomb which was supposedly an Amazon preorder exclusive. If Cluster Bomb is no longer exclusive I don't really see the point in ordering from Amazon.... although I still might, just because Gamestop really sucks.

The truth is, you can kill it with grenade, grenade launcher, and RPG.

Quoted for truth.

Quite frankly, their not that great. Their fairly difficult to control if you're turning around, as well as the fact that their only so useful on multi-platform areas where people are at. I've used them four or five times, and total have gotten maybe a kill each time.