Patch 1.04 Goes Live - Change Log Inside

QuantumMercury

Straight from the MyCrysis thread posted by the moderator. Changes affecting us trophy hunters are bolded.

Source Link: MyCrysis • View topic - Crysis 2 PS3 Patch - 1.1.1.6004 (1.04)

Please find below the changes for the latest PS3 patch, version 1.1.1.6004 (AKA: 1.04). In lieu of recent events, this patch has unfortunately undergone delays and we anticipate it's availability to be on the 28th of this month.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your feedback on the new patch. When the patch is live, to check you've got the latest version, please start the game, click on Multiplayer and in the top left corner should say 1.1.1.6004.

PS3 Changes

• Fixed under-barrel attachment HUD displaying incorrectly

• Fixed minor 'Loadout Pro' exploit

• Fixed rare crash in single player relating to punching with objects whilst in water

• Fixed rare issue with grabbing 'Stalker' aliens in single player

• Fixed issue where Reboot would reset stats

• Fixed issue where Reboot would re-lock previously unlocked game modes

• Fixed exploit with DSG-1 sniper rifle where user could shoot without recoil

• Fixed singleplayer issue with AI spawning next to the player after a checkpoint load

• Fixed some minor MP squad issues

• Fixed issue with new MP accounts having 0 dog tags instead of 1

• Fixed issue with missing unlock tokens if players quit from a game where they leveled up before the game finished

• Fixed issue with being melee'd during a ledge grab which could leave player without collisions

• Fixed single player issue on the Semper Fi mission with endless looping sounds

• Fixed bug where kills with the light shotgun attachment did not count towards skill assessments

• Fixed single player save games with broken nano catalyst values

• Fixed CTR exploit

• Players that have rebooted will no longer be able to enter "New Recruits" servers

• Upped the default score limits in some game modes:

• - Crash Site has a limit of 175 (was 150)

• - Team Instant Action has a limit of 75 (was 50)

- MyCrysis Team

Edited by QuantumMercury

I hope so...

I need 4 weapons more and Im lvl 39 so Ill get all of them on 45 or how?

Unfortunately your out of luck, I was 39 with 4 left also, got to lvl 50 and was still missing 1 weapon. People think the patch will give you the missing unlock but it won't, you'll have to reboot unless you want to wait for another patch. :(

Cool looks like no more tooled up glitch!

Better late than never I suppose.

I can confirm this, I leveled up to 21 during a game and then the match ended because of host issues the token was unlocked and ready for use. I then used that to unlock the one weapon I didn't unlock in my first run and PING! Tooled up trophy pops up. :)

I can confirm this, I leveled up to 21 during a game and then the match ended because of host issues the token was unlocked and ready for use. I then used that to unlock the one weapon I didn't unlock in my first run and PING! Tooled up trophy pops up. :)

Sooo....

If I'll have 1 weapon left to unlock at lvl 50.

And then I'll reboot and I'll get my first weapon unlock and use it on weapon I was missing on lvl 50 it will pop up?

Sooo....

If I'll have 1 weapon left to unlock at lvl 50.

And then I'll reboot and I'll get my first weapon unlock and use it on weapon I was missing on lvl 50 it will pop up?

Yes sir, I was lucky I left the level 21 weapon ay69 as my last to unlock so I didn't have to get to 45 again, though I wouldn't have minded since I enjoy the multiplayer. Hopefully you won't have to level up too high either.:cool:

Well, im glad theres a new patch that fixes lots of bugs, especially i like the fixed CTR exploit cuz i hate boosters in this awesome game. But y the hell dont they finally integrate the custom soundtrack feature into Crysis 2, i wanna hear my own damn music ffs!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Dunno if anyone could confirm this as I havnt bothered with C2 since my tooled up glitched.

On release I reached 45 I had ALL unlocks but because of the leave game glitch I didnt get tooled up. I did get to 51 and rebooted as it worked for some but I couldnt be bothered to level again.

If I was to carry on now would tooled up unlock for me on my first unlock or would I again have to get to 45? If its the latter not sure I really can be bothered but if it will unlock I might rent it to sort it.

Thanks for any helps!

Hi guys

Dunno if anyone could confirm this as I havnt bothered with C2 since my tooled up glitched.

On release I reached 45 I had ALL unlocks but because of the leave game glitch I didnt get tooled up. I did get to 51 and rebooted as it worked for some but I couldnt be bothered to level again.

If I was to carry on now would tooled up unlock for me on my first unlock or would I again have to get to 45? If its the latter not sure I really can be bothered but if it will unlock I might rent it to sort it.

Thanks for any helps!

Just unlock the weapon you didn't during your first time through the ranks.