Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

40 new trophies?!?

I should have 100% of the trophies for Gaurdian of Light, but this morning, my trophy set looks like this: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Trophies - YourGamerCards.net

I make that 38(!!!) new trophies. Perhaps there's a patch which adds trophy support to the challenge packs? I'll investigate when I get home. I'm also wondering if there could be a BluRay release pending, with everything on one disc.

Edited by TurboSquirrel

The interesting thing, though, is that the gamer card site says that just one person has achieved all of those new trophies. That makes me think it's legitimate.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a new version of Guardian of Light appeared any day now, adding trophies to each of the Challenge Packs. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Provided any trophy support wasn't too expensive, I'd welcome the chance to get back into this game. I thought it was brilliant.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anything ever happen with this? I played the game recently and usually when you install new updates it gives the most recent trophy list, but I see nothing extra. Would be nice to see some add-ons for this, though, I rather enjoyed the game.

It was apparently a YGC bug at the time. There are no extra trophies.

I'm going to close this to avoid confusion.

:locked: