Am I Screwed?

c21z16

Im on the very last screen of Downfall on Veteren! But i no longer have the sniper, its very hard taking out everyone from far away with ordinary guns, is the sniper essential to finishing this part?

Please someone tell me they done it without it

Im on the very last screen of Downfall on Veteren! But i no longer have the sniper, its very hard taking out everyone from far away with ordinary guns, is the sniper essential to finishing this part?

Please someone tell me they done it without it

I can't see how you don't have a sniper rifle, there should be a Mosin Nagant resting on the wall at this section of the level. When you come to the room where you have to snipe the general, the rifle is located on the left side of the room resting against the wall. It's put there for situations like yours I believe.

Hardened isn't really shit compared to veteran though. You should have no problem. But I understand about having to redo the levels, it's bullshit.

Yeah ive done the first 3 missions already, actually feels really easy now lol

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me all my data has gone for completing missions on veteran so I didn't get the war hero trophy. I will have to repeat the game on hardened. Except downfall and heart of the reich, my data is still there for those two missions. Does anyone know if I complete some missions on hardened and some on veteran, will I still get both the gold trophies?

I too ditched my Sniper Rifle before i got to this section, and only realised i badly needed it when it was too late. Instead i had to iron sight with an STG-44. It was tricky, but i got the hang of it. Only too a couple of attempts thankfully. I'm not sure it would have been easier with a sniper rifle now i come to think of it, since the time it takes to aim is with sniper view is longer than iron sight, and you dont get long to aim on Vet before you are punished for showing your face out of cover! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...