Art Of Alice:Madness Returns 23$ on Amazon.

Recently i was searching for different artbooks for games, and i found an artbook for the game right now it is at 23$ with free shipping(you have to wait several days), it came out only less than a month ago. Sadly it might take a month or two to ship because Spicy Horse does not have a lot of workers so it might be awhile, but from what i have seen in the reviews and the previews of the book i am going to be buying this easily, and i just wanted to spread the word and remind people it is not just a normal artbook it is a hardcover book which auctully helps the book retain its value over time. The artbook can be found on this vary link.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Art-Alice-Madness-Returns/dp/1595826971/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307745621&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Art of Alice: Madness Returns (9781595826978): R.J. Berg: Books[/ame]

If it does not show on the link, go to Amazon.com>search up "Art Of Alice"> You will see "Art Of Alice:Madness Returns by R.J. Berg. I hope people who are huge American Mcgees Alice fans will buy this :whistle:.

Edited by Exodusdoomsday