E3 - Gameplay Video

purifico

The voice commands were cool to see and pretty well implemented, especially since I was pretty skeptical when I heard ME3 was Kinect-able.

Much more excited about the actual gameplay footage though. Sheppard's melee attack looked really cool. Plus who was that warning Sheppard at about 3:47 on the radio? Definitely sounds Krogan-ish but I couldn't tell if it was Wrex or someone else we know.

The voice commands were cool to see and pretty well implemented, especially since I was pretty skeptical when I heard ME3 was Kinect-able.

Much more excited about the actual gameplay footage though. Sheppard's melee attack looked really cool. Plus who was that warning Sheppard at about 3:47 on the radio? Definitely sounds Krogan-ish but I couldn't tell if it was Wrex or someone else we know.

i loved the melee attack too. its one thing i felt was missing from ME2

Omni-tool blade is cool, but I get the feeling that it won't be any different from a generic punch Shepard delivered to his enemies in previous games.

I also didn't like the fact that Mordin has a different voice actor it seems =(

And - OMG - we finally get to see krogan females! Yay!

Are you sure Mordin was a different voice actor? He sounded a little different but I couldn't say for sure it was someone else.

Like I said above though, I'd really like to figure out who Shepard is talking to over the radio. It could've been Wrex but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Just watched another gameplay video on the GTTV feed and that's definitely Wrex over the radio :-)

Edited by Attack-Trik

Are you sure Mordin was a different voice actor? He sounded a little different but I couldn't say for sure it was someone else.

Like I said above though, I'd really like to figure out who Shepard is talking to over the radio. It could've been Wrex but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Just watched another gameplay video on the GTTV feed and that's definitely Wrex over the radio :-)

He sounded very much like Mordin from ME2 but something seemed a little off. Can't put my finger on it, so I assumed that they've changed a voice actor. We'll see when the game comes out.