Trophies list... and there are ranked online ones!? NOOOOOOOO!

Static-X

Not only getting to Rank 21, but there also seems to be a few others on there that will require Boosting. Just hope getting into a game with friends is easier this time around...

Also is it Online Co-Op? I saw a few vids of Co-Op in the game but Online Co-Op would be cool and fun on Insane Difficulty! :)

Possibly Require Boosting:

- Challenges (If there are many online ones)

- Win all 5 rounds of a 5-round Soul King match

- Attain a total of 6,000 Souls in one round of Soul King

- Complete wave 20 in Contractions

- Return 30 crates in one game of Contractions

- Attain a total of 250,000 points through challenges (If there are easier online ones to boost)

- Survive 3 waves in Contractions in a row without anyone bringing back a crate

- Finish a wave of Contractions on INSANE without anyone going into Last Stand

- As Point Man, kill 100 enemies suspended by Fettel

- As Fettel, suspend 100 enemies that Point Man kills

Despite this... it is a fun list for sure and if the online isn't too laggy and the game does play well alot of these will be fun to get and less of a chore... hope to see you guys online! Feel free to add me now for future boosting or whatever :)

Edited by Static-X

If the ranked games work like they do in F.E.A.R. 2, we don't have to worry just yet. From what I can see and theorize, there are 21 ranks in the game; the number of ranks isn't the problem but how the game might score your rank ups. The only actual hard achievements/trophies I can see right now are some of the ones in Contractions. Another thing that stands out are the points for challenges, I wonder if those can carry over to your exp needed to rank up.

If the ranked games work like they do in F.E.A.R. 2, we don't have to worry just yet. From what I can see and theorize, there are 21 ranks in the game; the number of ranks isn't the problem but how the game might score your rank ups. The only actual hard achievements/trophies I can see right now are some of the ones in Contractions. Another thing that stands out are the points for challenges, I wonder if those can carry over to your exp needed to rank up.

Thats a good point about the XP... maybe it's not just an Online Rank Up system this time around... maybe like you say you gain XP through completing Challenges? That would be cool :)

Yeah I'm not too worried about things just yet, the biggest right now are the Contraction trophies. I have an awesome group of people on my friendslist and we're all getting F.E.A.R. 3 so we'll probably be working on these together, the main problem will be the learning curve. I'm still wondering about those hidden achievements/trophies though, 17 hidden seem way to many for storyline only.

Yeah I'm not too worried about things just yet, the biggest right now are the Contraction trophies. I have an awesome group of people on my friendslist and we're all getting F.E.A.R. 3 so we'll probably be working on these together, the main problem will be the learning curve. I'm still wondering about those hidden achievements/trophies though, 17 hidden seem way to many for storyline only.

There is probably some chapter specific or combat related trophies in there aside from the unmissable story progression ones.

Nonetheless complete 1 of every challenge and over 500 challenges... Waiting to see what these challenges are first.

There was like 12 or 14 in the first one, for each Chapter completion... maybe it's less obvious this time and more like what Dead Space 2 did instead of Dead Space one, and have different Storyline Tasks being completed unlock Trophies... rather than just Complete Chapter 9 etc.

I have only seen a few of the Online Vids... the ones I remember were the running from the wall (Surprised theres no trophies for that yet... maybe they are hidden due to the name of it :D) and the soul king... How does Contraction work?

I have a couple of the old FEAR 2 boost guys still on my list... I guess they'll likely boost this one too :)

There is probably some chapter specific or combat related trophies in there aside from the unmissable story progression ones.

Nonetheless complete 1 of every challenge and over 500 challenges... Waiting to see what these challenges are first.

I'm willing to bet it's something to do with the scoring thing.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/f-e-r-3/107271-f-e-r-3-campaign-will-have-scoring-mode.html

There was like 12 or 14 in the first one, for each Chapter completion... maybe it's less obvious this time and more like what Dead Space 2 did instead of Dead Space one, and have different Storyline Tasks being completed unlock Trophies... rather than just Complete Chapter 9 etc.

I have only seen a few of the Online Vids... the ones I remember were the running from the wall (Surprised theres no trophies for that yet... maybe they are hidden due to the name of it :D) and the soul king... How does Contraction work?

I have a couple of the old FEAR 2 boost guys still on my list... I guess they'll likely boost this one too :)

From what I understand; F**KING RUN (The Wall) and Contractions are like Left 4 Dead and Nazi Zombies. F**KING RUN has you running from the wall (L4D) and if one player gets swallowed it's game over. Contractions has your team being attacked at set intervals and between them you can go out and resupply/grab weapons/etc before the next attack (NZ). I'm betting some of those hidden ones is beating Contractions on Insane difficulty and beating F**KING RUN. You can also play single player as Paxton Fettel, so I'm betting there's a trophy for beating the entire game as him... possibly with Insane Difficulty with it.

Edit 1: As a side note, I'm kinda disappointed with the icons.

Edit 2: Word is Alma is also wandering around the fog when you're playing Contractions and if you run into her... bad stuff happens. I can assume another hidden trophy is finding her.

Edited by Kheapathic

What does scoring mode in campaign mean??

Trophy list doesnt look to scary yet... The Contractions sound like it will be a challange. I just hope its not an insane XP trophy like last time.

With the list coming out, I hope this marks the end of this game being pushed back ,,Ive been anticipating this game since the moment I beat F.E.A.R.2!

Ha just noticed at the end of the Video is the Trophy for killing the 3 guys playing poker in Slo Mo! :)

Both sound pretty fun! Kind of like Uncharted 2 Seige etc, fighting as a team to defeat the waves and stocking up inbetween... I think the two story's would be linked so doubt there would be seperate trophies for that... well hope so :) but yeh I reckon additional trophies for contractions and F*CKING RUN will be on the cards...

What does scoring mode in campaign mean??

Trophy list doesnt look to scary yet... The Contractions sound like it will be a challange. I just hope its not an insane XP trophy like last time.

With the list coming out, I hope this marks the end of this game being pushed back ,,Ive been anticipating this game since the moment I beat F.E.A.R.2!

What I assume is that after you have completed the Chapter (Mission) in Campaign Mode, you can select it later and replay it and go for scoring Points. This means you rack up points for doing certain things like challenges and brutal'ness etc. I would guess you also get scored on during your first run also... There's probally some trophy for a high score of 50OK or something in one mission... the aim is to just get more than your oponent, be it AI or Co-Op Partner... I guess to boost this, your Co-op Partner could just do nothing and back you up when needed :)

Agreed the List looks great! Good spread and range of trophies so shoulld be fun (If no glitches / **** online)

I have been the same... mostly worried they would introduce a 1 Million XP style trophy again with similar XP achievement rate... seems fine so far :)

Edited by Static-X

:eek:OMFG!!!! I just got a wettie!

these trophies look to blow FEAR2 away!! Also, did anybody notice all the trophies that said INSANE difficulty?

If it's anything like FEAR1's INSANE difficulty, this will truly be a very hard earned platinum!! Kinda sad about all of the 'challenge' ones, but as long as you can play this seperatly from the real campaign, I'm all for it!

I. CANNOT. WAIT!

I dug this up from Gamefront.com

I don't know if it's accurate or not, but they have the hidden achievement/trophies listed.

Secret Achievements

Up The River (15 points)

Attain a total of 95,000 score on Interval 01

Point Taken (15 points)

Attain a total of 110,000 score on Interval 05

Crossing Over (15 points)

Attain a total of 70,000 score on Interval 06

Point Authority (15 points)

Attain a total of 110,000 score on Interval 07

Magna Slum Laude (15 points)

Attain a total of 85,000 score on Interval 02

Cannibal Run (15 points)

Attain a total of 95,000 score on Interval 03

House Arrest (15 points)

Attain a total of 105,000 score on Interval 04

Town Hall Beating (15 points)

Complete Interval 04

Through the Haystack (20 points)

Complete Interval 05

Trouble Cross (20 points)

Complete Interval 06

Prison Impossible (10 points)

Complete Interval 01

Get To The Chopper (10 points)

Complete Interval 02

Pain, In Bulk (15 points)

Complete Interval 03

Terminal Victory (25 points)

Complete Interval 07

Homecoming King (25 points)

Complete Interval 08

Yo, Adrian! (15 points)

Find something worth punching!

Dream Score (10 points)

Attain a total of 50,000 score on Interval 08

Fear 3 Achievements | GameFront

If this is accurate, I dare say the most difficult and time consuming trophies are going to be the online. Difficult because you'll need to find a team who can do the required stuff and time consuming because well, we don't know how we'll be scored for the rank.

Edited by Kheapathic

I don't know if it's accurate or not, but they have the hidden achievement/trophies listed.

Fear 3 Achievements | GameFront

If this is accurate, I dare say the most difficult and time consuming trophies are going to be the online. Difficult because you'll need to find a team who can do the required stuff and time consuming because well, we don't know how we'll be scored for the rank.

Wow good find there! Am surprised there wasn't one for F*CKING RUN but as you said there were ones there for SCORING and the expected campaign checkpoint one's... the adrian one looks interesting... easily missed if not known... like in Bioshock 1, Telekenisis with the Golf Club Trophy :D

Edit 1: As a side note, I'm kinda disappointed with the icons.

Edit 2: Word is Alma is also wandering around the fog when you're playing Contractions and if you run into her... bad stuff happens. I can assume another hidden trophy is finding her..

Yeh the one's for 2 were cool looking but pretty much identical... in the sense there were 50 trophies but only 25 icons with the other 25 just different coloured copies of those... but yeh these ones are pretty bad...

That would have been cool! Even so guna be freaky "bumping" into her... that always freaked me out in FEAR 2... where the mother kept popping up randomly... doubt we'll have that sort of edgy'ness with this being a Co-op game now...

Wonder how long before the challenge list is out? See what challenges are on there :fire:

Right, but let us not forget some of the doosies like:

Complete an interval on INSANE without being downed

Complete an entire wave of Contractions on INSANE without being downed.

Now I might be jumping the gun, but I can't stress enough, hard on FEAR 2 was a joke. If Insane/enemy AI is anything at all like it was on FEAR 1, these are going to be a lot harder than we think.

In Insane mode, you die....ALOT. Just because you have others playing with you is not going to make the trophies any easier. In fact, the contractions one will be ridiculous with a full group of players. One goes down, and thats it.

Right, but let us not forget some of the doosies like:

Complete an interval on INSANE without being downed

Complete an entire wave of Contractions on INSANE without being downed.

Now I might be jumping the gun, but I can't stress enough, hard on FEAR 2 was a joke. If Insane/enemy AI is anything at all like it was on FEAR 1, these are going to be a lot harder than we think.

In Insane mode, you die....ALOT. Just because you have others playing with you is not going to make the trophies any easier. In fact, the contractions one will be ridiculous with a full group of players. One goes down, and thats it.

An interval, not the game an interval. Nothing a little practice and refinement won't fix. And as I said, the Contraction trophies are appearing to be the most difficult.

An interval, not the game an interval. Nothing a little practice and refinement won't fix. And as I said, the Contraction trophies are appearing to be the most difficult.

Yeh im sure there will be an interval that is short... or maybe even the first interval... that maybe like a training one to help learn moves so unless there is a scripted "down" in that, then im sure that could be an easy one...

Yeh really didn't think much of it at first but you were right that contraction is going to be tough... depends if that trophy means anyone on your team gets downed or just you... as you could find a place to camp out of the way and just stay there :p ... or is this where alma will pay a visit? creepy...

Yeh im sure there will be an interval that is short... or maybe even the first interval... that maybe like a training one to help learn moves so unless there is a scripted "down" in that, then im sure that could be an easy one...

Yeh really didn't think much of it at first but you were right that contraction is going to be tough... depends if that trophy means anyone on your team gets downed or just you... as you could find a place to camp out of the way and just stay there :p ... or is this where alma will pay a visit? creepy...

Well, the intervals can be pretty long too. From what I rember of part 1, there were no short intervals, and not a single one went without dying a couple of times. I am guessing it is going to be a very slow and gruesome push through checkpoints.

As far as contractions go, Teamwork my friend. If one is downed, everybody is screwed.

All this is just assumptions, the game may not be very hard like part 2, but F2 never had Insanity difficulty...

Either way, this platinum will be mine!

Well, the intervals can be pretty long too. From what I rember of part 1, there were no short intervals, and not a single one went without dying a couple of times. I am guessing it is going to be a very slow and gruesome push through checkpoints.

As far as contractions go, Teamwork my friend. If one is downed, everybody is screwed.

All this is just assumptions, the game may not be very hard like part 2, but F2 never had Insanity difficulty...

Either way, this platinum will be mine!

True, but usually the first interval will be a learning curve to the games mechanics so doubt they'll chuck anything too hard at you, so that would be my spot to achieve that trophy :D

Theres a new trailer on the homepage and despite falling in love with the idea of F*CKING RUN im now loving contractions! Just the whole team tactics of it and how the fog creeps in... guna be insane... what I have seen buddies can be revived after downed but guess you just gotta avoid being downed for the whole battle... im sure someone will find a way :)

I only played FEAR 2 on the hardest mode first time through... didn't seem at all difficult, FEAR 1 was insane though... even on easy :S but yeh I hope it's not ridiculous... more of the same as FEAR 2 was...

NO! This Platinum is mine!!! RACE YA hehe :)

I must say... looking at the game from a non trophy perspective, this game has alot of bloody potential and replay value, especially with the most unique online modes I have ever seen and heard of... I think even when I do Platinum this I could be playing for fun a long while after... then again, I might become frustrated with them if I have trouble with certain trophies so ya never know...

Be great if they patched the game later on with further trophies for the game modes... just see alot of potential with it...

Spend an entire round of Contractions in deep fog without going into Last Stand

Okey thats guna be bloody hard!

Finish a wave of Contractions on INSANE without anyone going into Last Stand

Might be okey, if everyone keeps together at the start...

The others too vary from challenging to just working well as a team... such as no-one bringing a crate back for 3 waves.. as long as everyone is on-board then that would be easy... also depends on how well ammo deployment :)

Might be okey, if everyone keeps together at the start...

The others too vary from challenging to just working well as a team... such as no-one bringing a crate back for 3 waves.. as long as everyone is on-board then that would be easy... also depends on how well ammo deployment :)

I agree that staying alive while in the fog for a wave may very well be crazy, and owe alot to luck if Alma wants you to get the trophy or not lol!

As far as not getting downed on contractions, it will be easier on the first wave, but everybody is going to have to tread carefully.

I agree that staying alive while in the fog for a wave may very well be crazy, and owe alot to luck if Alma wants you to get the trophy or not lol!

As far as not getting downed on contractions, it will be easier on the first wave, but everybody is going to have to tread carefully.

A wave in the fog would be fine, but the trophy reads entire round... thats surely all 20 waves!? my gawd I hope your right in the sense it's just one full wave... example... you go in the fog towards the end of the 2nd wave and come out at the start of the 4th, thus covering a whole wave in the fog (3rd)

Yeh first wave would be easist... everyone huddle together at the start (In the building would be best) and all be in mech suits, cant go wrong :D

A wave in the fog would be fine, but the trophy reads entire round... thats surely all 20 waves!? my gawd I hope your right in the sense it's just one full wave... example... you go in the fog towards the end of the 2nd wave and come out at the start of the 4th, thus covering a whole wave in the fog (3rd)

Yeh first wave would be easist... everyone huddle together at the start (In the building would be best) and all be in mech suits, cant go wrong :D

I would say that round means wave. Honestly, I would be willing to bet that it would be impossible to survive in the fog that is supposed to kill you for 20 waves. You go in the fog, chances are Alma will kill you. In Fucking Run, tha fog flat out kills you. Hence why I think luck will play an important role in contractions with Alma and the fog.

I did see though, that as every wave forward you go, the fog covers more of the map. Forcing you into tighter spaces.:cool:

I did see though, that as every wave forward you go, the fog covers more of the map. Forcing you into tighter spaces.:cool:

That is exactly why I was saying I am loving this game mode more than F*CKING RUN, how messed is it going to be knowing your going to have to cower away into a small building as the bigger bad'er scarier monsters come out... want to know how to make an intense scary online game? THIS IS HOW! :D also F*CKING RUN... thats guna be intense if its right up your a** when your running back to life a downed friend... i dont wona play this now :francis:

• 3 weeks later...