Is it worth it?

Domi526

I have played it at a friends, it is fun. Problem is you have to play ALOT to get good at it. I was thinking on getting it too for free. Can anyone tell me how I could play against my friend on it? I only want to play with him, not a bunch of people online. What do I have to do? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Trophies are hard-ish so far for me. Haven't gotten any. The first time played it was awful. I'm getting better with each try, and it is pretty addictive. Whether it should be one of the five you get from the offer..... well that remains to be seen. It's the one I got though, and I'm decently happy with it I'd say. :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

I bought this game in 2008 before the trophies were on,it's a top game,challenging enough without trophies,but trust me some of the trophies are a real 'Bitch' to collect,but rewarding nevertheless.If you have any trophy collector mates then they'll look at your stardustHD trophies in envy!! I have around a third of the trophies & have only just started to go back & have another hack at it.You guys/girls must be from the U.S or have U.S accounts as this isn't free as part of the U.K welcome back package..Good Luck anyways

We get 2 free games from PSN, and Super Stardust HD looks interesting, but do you think it's worth buying? Anyone have an input for me? thanks.

The 2 free games I got were Dead Nation and Super Star Dust HD. Yes it's very much worth it. As you can see what I named myself after, the game makes the Atari 2600's Asteroids look like a joke. I'm heavenly addicted to this game right now as it's my all time favorite and the best game I played in along time and it was free. :) I'm on the second planet after LAVE. My favorite weapon is the gold melt as it totally destroys everything in it's path including bosses. I guess fire is the key to victory. I go insane and spray it everywhere. lol I really kickup the points as well as my multiplier. lol lol Get the game. It's totally awesome.