Anyone ditched PS3 for Xbox because of the PSN problems?

Majica8

....or know of anyone who has?

A few people I've had discussions with on other forums/facebook etc are convinced that a large percentage of PS3 users will have ditched their PS3, their games, their PSN friends, their game progress and online stats, and started all over again on Xbox.

Now I use/read this forum and x360a daily and haven't found one person who has done this, so I was just wondering if anyone has or if anyone knows of someone who has?

I just find it hard to believe that people would ditch what could be thousands of £/$'s worth of hardware and software, not to mention however many weeks/months/years of gameplay just because PSN was down for a bit.

Some of my faggot friends who blame sony for being hacked and there shit online aswell.

If they are losers why are you friends with them :D (Kidding)

No I haven't I had a 360 before,lets just say I don't miss it,I prefer the PS3.

I don't know of anyone planning to switch over to the xbox but instead friends/family I know moved/moving over to the PS3 recenty.

The fact that PSN is still free and SCE are going to such lengths to compensate even players that never bought a single thing from the store has given them that extra push to swap over. ...That and a few of them found it a complete pain canceling gold membership.

My cousin did 2 weeks ago and today he got the red ring of death

that kharma is a b***h..lol..

on topic: no, no one i know switched to x360 because of this. and i would almost bet that anyone that did is blaming sony for everything, and not accepting the fact that they were hacked and did what they had to to fix the issue. people due strange things out of nerd rage..lol..

Have a friend who traded in his PS3 after only about a week since all the played was MAG and he went nerd rage. But now he's finding out that none of the 360 exclusives are games he's interested in.

I told him he should go multi platform but nooooooo. No one listens to the yuki. Now he's stuck with Keflings.

Haha:p, that's what he get when switching side.

On Topic-

I don't know anyone who sold there PS3 during the outrage/blackout. As for me, I will never give up on something that took years & hours to obtain just because of online. Just today I got my 58 (P) & will still support Sony even if it happens again.

Lol... Karma!! haha

I don't see the point of anyone doing that... the people that do, are people that always need to be angry about something, or have a strong opinion on something, so need to do this to make a statement... yawn!

I'd never ditch my ps3 for an xbox, i'm not a fanboy in the slightest, but I've always had PlayStation... before Sony came on the scene... i was a Sega kid :)

Edited by r0b3r7