Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition

Who's your favorite character to play online and why ?

superpj

Who's your favorite character to play online and why ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character to play online and why ?

• Federer
    • Djokovic
    • Murray
    • Nadal
    • Roddick
    • Del Potro
    • Edberg
    • Duke
    • King
    • Someone else (say who in the topic)

My favorite character to play with is by far Edberg because he rarely misses his volleys and his power bar increases everytime he serves and volleys. It makes the online matches significantly easier for me.

However my best character in real life is Nadal. I hope he wins the French Open but Djoko is a big threat :eek:

Nadal because he is my favourite player in real life :) I also hope he wins the French Open :D Imo he played his best tennis all season against gasquet in Rome and played great against Nole in the final.

Did you hear they have changed the balls at the french open to try and stop Rafa from winning ? It sucks :mad:

Vamos Rafa !!!!!!!

sorry if I went a little off topic :)

I think it's just rumours. Last year there was another rumour that they accelerated the court to make Federer win another title but in the end he was eliminated by Soderling and Rafa won without losing a single set, with a big victory over the Swedish in final :)

you are in Paris... IMO the French seem to vastly prefer federer over Nadal. Nadal has much more character. I love the way he plays

I think it's just rumours. Last year there was another rumour that they accelerated the court to make Federer win another title but in the end he was eliminated by Soderling and Rafa won without losing a single set, with a big victory over the Swedish in final :)

They used these new balls in Monte Carlo and Nadal still won there easily :D I think Nadal will step it up in Paris he wants to get title #6 and equal Borg's record :cool: Last year he played awesome there but 2008 was his best performance in Paris , the final was legendary :D

Thanks for the adds guys. I had mixed experiences last night. Sorry I missed you tennisman on the text chat. I got a game just as the conversation started. I had loads of connection issues and someone even told me "they weren't gonna punk'd by me" after going a game down to love and they quit the game :( I had a 4 game winning streak and managed to beat several top 30 players. I also nearly beat the current world number 2 a couple of nights ago. He/she plays as a custom made short haired girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...