Online Ticket?!

Well, no one is able to tell yet if there will be an online ticket for the EU/NA-release, but could anyone tell me what exactly that is? Is it for one PSN-account or is it region locked? As in: EU game doesn't work for NA Ps3?

Because i live in Germany and imported WKC in february last year to actually save money and had no problems with it. Just thinking of buying it as soon as it comes out here if its 2 months earlier.

It was confirmed in the EU PlayStation blog comments that WKC II (at least the EU version) will have the online pass. The product manager also confirmed in comments that NA-version saves will not be compadible for importing in that release.

The way the pass worked in the Japanese version is that you had to use a JP PSN account to redeem the code in the JP store, which than ties a "GeoNet entitlement" to that PSN ID. It was not based on the console like with EA games.

Because of this I told several not to play the JP version on their US/EU account since they'd never be able to go online, and they would also have an unattainable platinum on their trophy list. But I am curious if that could change when the online pass starts arriving in the other PSN stores.

Wow... thats awesome... so i actually have to buy the european version (my psn account is registered to the german psn), because i wouldn't even be able to play my avatar from wkc1 online in the us version -_- thats messed up... thanks for the answer though :)

Edited by Shidasan