Delayed to 2012

simonp92

I'm actually happy about this as well. It's always so hard to find the time to play all the AAA titles that come out in the fall, so having one less will be nice. Plus, it gives me something to look forward to in the normally barren first quarter.

Sadly the Q1 is rarely bare its full of games that were delayed from previous Q4. its always the Q2 and part of Q3 where we get shit for games

This I'm kind of happy about. Like dz said, I don't see why all these games have to be released in Q4. It's a blatant example of companies worrying too much about it selling well on the holidays. Think how awesome it would be if a game came out the day school ended (it doesn't end at the same time for everyone, but hypothetically). It was sell TONS. Then people would also have something to play over their summer holidays too. Mass Effect is a series I really want to get into and this gives me enough time to do so. Thanks, EA.

This I'm kind of happy about. Like dz said, I don't see why all these games have to be released in Q4. It's a blatant example of companies worrying too much about it selling well on the holidays. Think how awesome it would be if a game came out the day school ended (it doesn't end at the same time for everyone, but hypothetically). It was sell TONS. Then people would also have something to play over their summer holidays too. Mass Effect is a series I really want to get into and this gives me enough time to do so. Thanks, EA.

Especially now in tough economic times not everyone has money to buy even a few of these games + spend money on XMAS for their family and friends. You would think that they would get more bang for the perverial buck if these were spread out. I mean just because a game was released in july that doesnt mean it wont sell in november..... :whistle:

Especially now in tough economic times not everyone has money to buy even a few of these games + spend money on XMAS for their family and friends. You would think that they would get more bang for the perverial buck if these were spread out. I mean just because a game was released in july that doesnt mean it wont sell in november..... :whistle:

No kidding. I mean I guess it still works either way. It's kind of nice having 6-7 months of sparse game releases to get all of them done and work on backlog games.

No kidding. I mean I guess it still works either way. It's kind of nice having 6-7 months of sparse game releases to get all of them done and work on backlog games.

Ive still got 007 Bloodstone, Enslaved, Dark Void and Lost Planet 2 all in the wrappers. Not really sure when i will get to those either

Nobody says you have to play it when it first comes out though. Damn, you could just wait to play it whereas if it were released in Nov. I could play it sooner. :cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...