You Found Me!

dta151

You cant see me crappy trophy.I finally got a double flawless with Kratos and a fatality and nothing.I had no losses on any rounds.I did beat him the first try and on the finish him part paused and select fighter over and got it on the second try.Only thing that could have been why is I had 2 rounds set but no time limit.I wonder if that was the reason or if you have to beat him the first try double flawless.

You cant see me crappy trophy.I finally got a double flawless with Kratos and a fatality and nothing.I had no losses on any rounds.I did beat him the first try and on the finish him part paused and select fighter over and got it on the second try.Only thing that could have been why is I had 2 rounds set but no time limit.I wonder if that was the reason or if you have to beat him the first try double flawless.

Ok man!!

Maybe a lot of guys wont find a reason in what im gonna tell you.But some guys reported that they didnt win some trophies using unlimited time.

I can tell you that I did this trophy first with 90 sec. timer then with 30 sec. to record it.So yes,could be a reason.

Same case with Robots Rule! if u use human costume.

Weird,I know.

Good Luck!!!

From that it sounds like you paused when it said 'Finish Him' and selected a new fighter. When it says finish him, just hit him with a punch/kick or normal attack and when you see the MK Koins afterwards pause and select a new fighter, not while it says finish him.

I had 30 second rounds when I got this trophy, and did change between three different characters while trying to get the double flawless victory before I finally got it.