Kombo challenges as DLC

joe250

I really and I mean really loved the kombo challenges in mkvsdc as Im not very creative and when I pull of a kombo the deveoplers make it feels great and it really helps me learn about each character.

Who wants kombo challenges to return as DLC

yes and no.

yes because it would add more to the game.

no because i still havent finished them on mk vs dc.

but then again that could be because i dont have mk vs dc.

i got it from gfly like the week it came out and sent it back like a week later. would of kept it longer but didnt care for most of the cast.

I'd like more challenges that add to the Challenge Tower.

It would be interesting to get some added that have Kombo Challenges, more test your might/strike etc., and new fun ones that are already in the Challenge Tower. I loved the Sub-Zero and Scorpion vs Shao Kahn challenge where he only takes damage when he's a specific color that matches that ninja.

I also really liked the zombie/undead challenges where you use the projectiles to fight them off. :)

Edited by BlindxLink

I would MUCH rather have new characters, new fatalities, friendships and stages.

Well new characters have already been officially anounced as dlc so no worries there. Not sure about the other stuff there though.

I personally would love some combo challenges added to the game, all fighters these days should have them. They're a great way to get an idea of what the characters can do, and can save time in working out what the bnb's are for each character. I was disappointed there weren't any combo challenges in the tower =[

That being said though, I doubt they will release challenges as dlc. They'll most likely focus on characters, costumes etc.

Ya, I hope they stay away from the combo challenges as well. There are plenty of combos listed under the move list to work off of to get anyone started. Besides, isn't completing the total Challenge Tower without skipping anything enough? I could have sworn my 15 hit combo with Scorpion said brutality combo.

i agree with a few ppl on here... more characters, bring back friendships, and addtional costumes if availible, make the bosses playable for ladder and vs modes... Like Motaro and Meat

Edited by DjLaRue82
unfinished thought

Ya, I hope they stay away from the combo challenges as well. There are plenty of combos listed under the move list to work off of to get anyone started. Besides, isn't completing the total Challenge Tower without skipping anything enough? I could have sworn my 15 hit combo with Scorpion said brutality combo.

Those "combos" you mentioned are just moves. You perform a combo when you link those moves together.

Challenge Tower is a joke. Many people can clear all 300 challenges with easy. I cleared like 250+ of them while watching Lord of the Rings.

lol... funny thought ed boon needs to be in his game as a dlc... his fatality would be depending on the console u are playing on... but he could do johnny cage like fatality ... "the winner is" instead of using a emmy award he would just stuff a xbox/ps3 in the hole... and fatality number 2... drop an old mk arcade machine on their head and u could see whats left twitchin i would pay $$$$ for that

i would like to see combo challenge dlc but more so i think new characters/costumes. more challenge tower stuff too.

the hardest combo challenges in mkvdc 4 me were raiden(too man variations) and the bosses. but i platted that game if anybody on here still needed online for that game or mk9 hit me up when PSN comes back. PSN ID -- jeremyravenwood

Kombo challenges would be awesome, remember this forum is for trophies and i see alot of people wants friendships back in MK, but i dont see why you dont want some kind of challenge that isnt just mindless grind

WTF r u talking 'bout Opie i mean obie---read the header--it says combo challenges as dlc---:whistle: