Your favorite Babality?

BlackDragon

Just a bit of fun to distract us from all that frustrating max-difficulty-Arcade-run-without-continues, or endless X-Ray/Fatality/Blood grinding...

I've been trying to perform Babality on each of the Kombatants, and some of them are downright hilarious. My personal favorite is Noob Saibot's - NOW you're thinking with Portals! :applause:

Which d'you like?

There's already a bunch of threads about how to Babe the bosses. Apparently, it's something to do with playing on 'default' settings, and/or doing Babality on every enemy up to that point... then they automatically go Babe when you beat them, assuming you finish them with an attack that won't knock them down.

TBH, I don't think it's worth it - is you Babe Shao Kahn, you don't get to see your character's ending, so you basically gotta do a full Arcade Ladder run just to see him as a kid. >_>

I like a lot of them, Smoke's is pretty funny as is Kratos. But the real reason I posted is Drawohkan posted Shao Kahn... how did you see this Babality?

http://criticsight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/shao-khan-babality-mk9.jpg

Figured out how to perform babalities on Kintaro and Shao Khan... this is what i did...

Difficulty: Medium (100% sure and already tested, you don't need to play on Expert)

Rounds: 2

Time: Infinite

Rounds Loss: 1 (Against Kintaro btw)

Matches Loss: 0

Flawless Victories: 3

Fatalities: 0

Babalities: 10 (Counting Kintaro and Khan)

Character Used: Kratos

Never used Block (Only for X-Rays and Enhanced Moves) But i think you can use it anytime but in decisive round.

I'm not sure about this but i found somewhere that for Bosses, you should do the last hit with a move that doesn't knock down your opponent, so i used Apolo's bow.

I'm going after Goro now :D

TOPIC