has anyone noticed or found secrets

Legiteuphoria

for example it's nothing big but when you select certain stages by pressing start in versus, you can hear shao kahn laugh in the background, it won't happen on every level but it happens on a majority of them, I'm curious if there are secret stage fatalities not found yet since all the ones known so far have to be done at close with every character and stage fatalities says (varies), just keeping an open mind I guess.

Also on the acid pit level, one of the big stones on the side of the acid bath was glowing blue, never happened again but just curious if anyone knew any undiscussed quirks or curiosities.

Lastly, shao kahn, goro, and kintaro babalities. anyone know anything about how to do these yet.

In the krypt, sometimes and completely randomly some sort of creature will pop up on the screen, scream at you, and then leaves. It only happened to me once, so I'm not sure if it will happen more than once.

Theres also secret battles to be found from arcade mode. These are the ones I know of:

Secret Jade Battle - Get a double flawless victory and perform a fatality on Shang Tsung when battling against him.

Secret Noob Battle - When you see Noob in The Temple stage's background win that battle without using the R2 (Block) button.

Secret Reptile Battle - On The Pit 2 (Night) stage wait until a shadowy figure flies across the moon, then get a double flawless victory and perform a stage fatality.

Secret Smoke Battle - On The Living Forest stage wait until Smoke appears behind one of the trees. On that moment press Down + Select repeatedly.

I found all of these from the Game FAQS message boards.

for example it's nothing big but when you select certain stages by pressing start in versus, you can hear shao kahn laugh in the background, it won't happen on every level but it happens on a majority of them, I'm curious if there are secret stage fatalities not found yet since all the ones known so far have to be done at close with every character and stage fatalities says (varies), just keeping an open mind I guess.

Also on the acid pit level, one of the big stones on the side of the acid bath was glowing blue, never happened again but just curious if anyone knew any undiscussed quirks or curiosities.

Lastly, shao kahn, goro, and kintaro babalities. anyone know anything about how to do these yet.

Actually when you press start on a stage the music change to it's classic retro MK music, the Shao Kahn laugh is there only to make you know it worked.

shao kahn, goro, and kintaro babalities. anyone know anything about how to do these yet.

Are these even scripted or coded to happen? Goro/Kintaro just fall to the ground after they get beaten lol... and for Kahn its the scene where he explodes

In order to perform a Babality on Kintaro, you need to play on the default game settings, which means 2 rounds and 90 seconds, and you also need to play on Medium (or higher difficulty). Then, you need to perform a Babality on everyone up until you fight Kintaro, and you cannot lose a match (if you lose a match you are forced back into Player Select and it won't work).

The Babality on Kintaro happens automatically after you get the last hit, and it doesn't seem to matter if you are at the right distance or not

SAME GOES FOR GORO.^^^^^

well i think someone found a secret shang tsung battle which was just kind of confusing to see could have just been a glitch...i still think there is something to motaro with the game because he was in the background of story mode and every random phrase has a meaning except the one about motaro...i think there is some secret code for shang tsung to turn into him or something like how he could for a fatality in the original MK2, not many people knew about that for along time... but that's just me and i damn sure wouldn't even know how to go about trying to prove it lol.

well i think someone found a secret shang tsung battle which was just kind of confusing to see could have just been a glitch...i still think there is something to motaro with the game because he was in the background of story mode and every random phrase has a meaning except the one about motaro...

Did you actually recreate this glitch? I saw 2 videos of it on Youtube, but they're both posted by the same guy playing with Sektor. I'm quite intrigued by it, but it is probably just a glitch.

I think the Motaro thing is just a reference to an old joke they had in 2 and 3. There was a stat called "Kano Transformations" and "Johnny Cage Transformations" in the games respectively. They randomly incremented and were only put there to wind up the people playing it so they'd keep trying to work out what it meant where it was just nothing.

I found when I performed a Babality on Kintaro (my favourite Babality, so awesomely cute), I didn't perform a babality on everyone, just most people (I think it was on medium). I hear to do it on Shao Kahn you have to do it on everyone on Expert difficulty.

I've noticed something that may just be an easter egg, or could be something more, but occasionally on the Jade's Desert level, if you go all the way to the left of the level, you will see classic Cyrax stuck in the sand like he was in MK3. It would be cool if you could do something to fight him, but I reckon it's just an easter egg.