[SPOILER] That Special Someone?

Looneylee94

[spoiler=123]Right im not up to this mission yet but just thinking ahead, shall i kill Darko or not?

obviously, killing would be what i'd want as he killed niko's friend for 1k, but his life is in ruins so i could let him suffer, i mean niko has wanted him dead for over 10 years so, for that reason i would wanna kill him but letting him live seems the right thing to do as it shows im the bigger man etc

can you tell me what you did and why

Edited by Looneylee94

[spoiler=Corn]It's should all be up to you. You should make your own decision. There are no negative or positive effects as far as I can tell. What you feel about the situation after going through the whole game should be your final call. I personally let him live.

Edited by Cornagandarub

It's should all be up to you. You should make your own decision. There are no negative or positive effects as far as I can tell. What you feel about the situation after going through the whole game should be your final call. I personally let him live.

[spoiler=1234]i know it doesnt change anything and ive completed this game before and i think i killed him, now this time i think you get more of a positive feedback if you let him live i just wanna see the percentage of what people did