trouble with stone hands and strong arm trophies

fatty45n6

Play an exihibition game and if you follow the gameplay adjustments for throwing and increase throwing error slider it should be fairly easy. When you throw, hold the stick towards first base to long or not long enough. You can also try editing a teams infield defense and select the gameplay option where fielders rating effects the throwing outcome.

I've only gotten the Stone Hands trophy so far, but try increasing the fielding difficulty to Legend. This makes it really hard to make short throws in the infield (for example, trying to make a double play). I had everything set to legend while I was going for the Beat Yankees / LA trophies and I happened to get this by accident.

I've only gotten the Stone Hands trophy so far, but try increasing the fielding difficulty to Legend. This makes it really hard to make short throws in the infield (for example, trying to make a double play). I had everything set to legend while I was going for the Beat Yankees / LA trophies and I happened to get this by accident.

I tried putting the throwing on "Pure analog" & the difficulty to Legend & for some reason I played BETTER! This trophy is going to be a tricky one for me!.... :confused:

Find a park with stands close to 1st base (there is a spring training park that works really well) when throwing to 1st base from SS or 2B hold :rsne: till the ring around your player turns red.

Thanks for the tip .. that's how I got it ..

The best park to get this is the Minor league Park : Oak Street Park

Edited by Kazimodo99

Find a park with stands close to 1st base (there is a spring training park that works really well) when throwing to 1st base from SS or 2B hold :rsne: till the ring around your player turns red.

i will try that lately i have been focusing on the peak training trophy but the only one i cant get past is pitch location lvl 4. i try and try but it just wont work

• 2 weeks later...

i finally got it! the trophy actually glitched for me but im ok with that. i was going for pesky and i was at yankees stadium, the first baseman of the rangers threw it over the third basemans head and it hit the wall but didnt go into the crowd and the trophy popped up shortly after. i was using 2 controllers and i just have it on analog with legend throwing.