Easy Plat?

AoT

The platinum is listed as very hard lol. Either that is true & it's the first hard kids game ever or a stupid mistake on that websites end. Im guessing a stupid mistake as the majority of the trophies say very easy. It also says it took 2 days to earn but in our time, not game time.

Edited by Rockets

first of all, "lucky people who have it early" are merely those in the EU, where it was released three days ago. also, there may be a handful of folks who work at GameStop, where they get shipments early and take the games home to play them. perks of the job.

second of all, if you peruse other forums, you find that this game is shaping up to be quite easy with a few stupid parts. for example, apparently the game is quite picky about how many controllers you use.

based on knowledge i've gleaned, i'm putting an official estimate of this game at a 3/10 difficulty and 8-10 hours to plat.

It does not count the popularity of a game into the rating calculation (which could be a very important factor).

Some games have easy plats and attract trophy hunters (like me lol) therefore has "easy" rating. and some other games are also easy but because it's much more popular therefore more people who don't give a damn about trophies also play it, but on the rating it might show "hard" because of the low ratio of people plat.

I think the difficulty rating makes no sense at all. It should label "high" "medium" "low" instead

I agree that the difficulty ratings for each trophy is very misleading at first, but as a game is played and platinumed by more and more people it evens itself out... A lot like the platinum difficulty rating threads on this site.... :)

first of all, "lucky people who have it early" are merely those in the EU, where it was released three days ago. also, there may be a handful of folks who work at GameStop, where they get shipments early and take the games home to play them. perks of the job.

second of all, if you peruse other forums, you find that this game is shaping up to be quite easy with a few stupid parts. for example, apparently the game is quite picky about how many controllers you use.

based on knowledge i've gleaned, i'm putting an official estimate of this game at a 3/10 difficulty and 8-10 hours to plat.

How many controllers does it require?

Hi, I have this game and trophies are easy just one more difficult "Win gold medals in all games in party mode". Some games are difficult in hard mode ...

How do you actuall work out if you have the gold medals or not? I cant seem to work it out...

Yes you have to finish all mini games on hard difficulty but they are some one which are very tricky on hard, i finished 20 / 40 mini games actually but i play an other game actually (majin and...)

Trophy glitch, I have got a gold trophy next to every minigame and no gold trophy pop.... spent all bloody day doing this, it has killed me!!!!

Oh and also.. majin and the..... Bloody good game. One of my favourite platinums!! [=

It's a shame to see that people are already reporting glitched trophies.

Yeah the story mode trophys are glitches they seem to pop up whenever they choose it's quite annoying I'll hopefully get a lot of the trophy today or tomorrow then I'm going to start making the guide

Trophy glitch, I have got a gold trophy next to every minigame and no gold trophy pop.... spent all bloody day doing this, it has killed me!!!!

Oh and also.. majin and the..... Bloody good game. One of my favourite platinums!! [=

really? i thought that game was horrible :think: could not wait to finish it