Tips for 'Pyscho' skill anyone?

Peabob_

Would rather not boost this, but I'm having trouble finding spots to gain this trophy. so far all I can think of is a well placed grenade in crash site against a defending team, then kill as many as possible with the assault rifle and hope I make 5.

If you are high enough of a level, I think past 30, just plant c4 around the pod on crash site. Wait until the other team surrounds the pod and ignite, then switch to a LMG and take out whoever is left. LMG bc of the high ammo capacity. Psycho is the only one I need, I've gotten relentless a bunch of times this way. Hopefully I'll eventually get it this way without boosting it.

good luck

For sure, to get this legit would be very hard. What's the possibility that you would get in a match where 5 ppl on the other team stays close together instead of hanging out.

I'll keep trying to get this legit until I can get into a boosting match. I got majority of the skill kills without even knowing that I did them. But....I'm guessing that I might just have to boost Pyscho. :/