No pain no gain , Glitch

tennisman123

Anyone have any problems with this trophy ? I completed over 20 in world tour last night and got no trophy :confused: I had also already completed about 15 objectives before playing last night. Does it matter what difficulty I play on ? Also has anyone unlocked this trophy in world tour ?

Nope.........

Maybe they're 20 different objectives?

And what tha hell is power passing shot?! It's a smash?

It could be 20 different objectives , what difficulty did you play on and did you play on world tour or career ?

It's a passing shot with power , when your opponent comes to the net hit it past him with a full power shot :)

looks like i'm not the only one i kinda guessed that it was a issue, anyone got 250 matches played.. i have over 500 matches and nothing

I got 250 matches very quick I got it after winning a grand slam on very hard , I find it hard to believe I had played 250 matches when it unlocked lol.

Hard to say if there are less than 20 obj. You've got 4 groups of trainings. It's just 5 obj in each group.

I have to look at it today...

And that's passing shot... I could swear I did it...

250 are still waiting for me.

OK a list of obj updated when I'll find new one:

1) 1 Power passing shot

2) 40% of power shots

3) 3 winners

4) 80% CPU from backhand

5) 80% CPU from forhand

6) No errors

7) CPU 3 low volleys

8) point from dropshot

9) wrong foot CPU twice

Edited by rospondek

I just got the trophy tonight after starting a new career and completing 5 objectives. I think maybe the trophy has to be done in career . Or the objectives have to be completed on normal or higher difficulty. I was playing the world tour sparring matches on v.easy to save time lol and maybe that's why the trophy didn't unlock.

Edited by tennisman123

Hard to say if there are less than 20 obj. You've got 4 groups of trainings. It's just 5 obj in each group.

I have to look at it today...

And that's passing shot... I could swear I did it...

250 are still waiting for me.

OK a list of obj updated when I'll find new one:

1) 1 Power passing shot

2) 40% of power shots

3) 3 winners

4) 80% CPU from backhand

5) 80% CPU from forhand

6) No errors

7) CPU 3 low volleys

8) point from dropshot

9) wrong foot CPU twice

10) Win the last game without losing a point

11) Win the point with a lob while the opponent is at the net

12) Make the CPU make an error

I'm playing on normal x_X Over 30 obj finished and still no luck. On X360 people have problems either. Some said that got achieve after over 45 obj...

Why 2K always have to had problems with trophies :(

Are you playing sparring matches in career or world tour ?

So it is a little bit glitched.

It is definitely not the 20 different obj cause last four was 3 winners x2, no mistakes, 40% of powershots, which I did a dozens of times before. And it isn't the level connected. I was playing those on very easy. Just wanted to count how many times it will take...

Looks like it is NOT exactly 20 obj but IT WILL pop up someday ;)

So it is a little bit glitched.

It is definitely not the 20 different obj cause last four was 3 winners x2, no mistakes, 40% of powershots, which I did a dozens of times before. And it isn't the level connected. I was playing those on very easy. Just wanted to count how many times it will take...

Looks like it is NOT exactly 20 obj but IT WILL pop up someday ;)

Lol it seems very random I might try it on another account sometime and count properly how many objectives it takes

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the trophy on first save file no problem, on exactly 20 objectives. I did it all in Career mode. Don't know if it helps but I haven't played a single online game or been on the function. Don't know whether this has helped not confuse the system or not.

I just got the trophy on first save file no problem, on exactly 20 objectives. I did it all in Career mode. Don't know if it helps but I haven't played a single online game or been on the function. Don't know whether this has helped not confuse the system or not.

Exact same for me, got it yesterday.