Expert Mode = Too Easy

tennisman123

Does anyone else find expert way too easy ? I was hoping it was going to be difficult but i'm destroying the ai 61 or 62 every set and i'm not even playing as Nadal :eek: lol . I found the grandslam finals on career mode on very hard more challenging than this stupid expert difficulty :mad:

just here to boast?

use the move controler and see how that goes for you :)

but mind you were you not saying the expert was impossible just a day or 2 ago so hardly easy then lol.

I don't have move and what I have from move is it is super easy to play with .

When did I say that :confused: lol

• 2 weeks later...
How far did you get in a slam on very hard ? My best result is the finals where I lost 4-2 3-1 to Djokovic . I was 2-1 30-0 in the 1st and suddenly Djokovic became unplayable lol . I am gonna keep trying I really want to unlock expert mode :D

and there are more like it so which is it the original its hard or a day later its so fecking easy?

not that i give a crap though but can't see why people boast about shit when they are telling porkies sometimes.

i mean very hard is going to be nothing like expert is it expert will be worse so if you stuggle on hard well need i go on :)

Edited by johnnyhotrocks

and there are more like it so which is it the original its hard or a day later its so fecking easy?

not that i give a crap though but can't see why people boast about shit when they are telling porkies sometimes.

i mean very hard is going to be nothing like expert is it expert will be worse so if you stuggle on hard well need i go on :)

WTF lol i'm not boasting , if I wanted to boast I would say I won a grandslam on Expert mode without losing a point which is not true lol that's boasting .

I'm annoyed because Very Hard in career mode in a grandslam final is difficult , but when you play expert mode in exhibition it's is a joke the computer plays less aggressive and they don't keep hitting impossible shots compared to career mode on Very Hard in a grandslam final. Lots of other people agree with me expert mode is a let down. 1 person said he struggled in slam finals on Very Hard sometimes but destroyed his opposition on Expert mode . After playing Top Spin 3 for hundreds of hours I was hoping Top Spin 4 expert mode would be impossibly hard and make me have to practice a thousand hours a lot to win .

Edited by tennisman123