am i missing something?

johnnyhotrocks

am i missing something?

as i played online 6 times yesterday and most infact they all were so stat powerfull yet when i got to the level xp cap my character was roughly similar to what the pros are in the game.

yet all 6 people 2 american and 4 french every stat was above 75 and quite a few 90's,i mean shit well over what the pros have as standard.:confused:

yet i was under the understanding everybody would be allocated the same xp points by the time they cap out and it was up to you to place it were you seen fit.

so unless some cheating going on or a glitch how can people be so much more stronger.:think:

I doubt every stat could be over 75 if there legit . I have 3 stats over 90 with 1 player , but my volley and speed and reflexes are all very low. You can make a new player with maxed out stats in 1 min , it's best to experiment and find which stats and coach are best for the type of playing style your going to play.

I heard on xbox there are people with like 135 stats lol . I think a lot of people cheat online and I really don't like online as people use ridiculous tactics and it gets boring , also all the lag I think some people use lag switches :mad:

I've got 97 serve and 95 power. Rest is something around 70-75 but! Speed only 45 :D Over 30 points (13 service, 12 power) I've got from the gold coach. So as You can see it is possible in the legit way.

And I've got one amazing match online yesterday. I was losing 3:0 2:0 (40:0) and made to 2:3 (8:10) in this set :D Last two points was service aces. Guess that was the main reason opponent just disconnect :D

Just try to vary your shots. Not only strong shots on the baseline. Try to give a dropshot after a long rally. And very short cross shots (middle of the court) can give a lot of troubles to players who used to baseline or net play. Lob shots on the baseline are also great to make a lot of free space on the opponent side. You just have to pick the right moment.

Service only a right stick one. Try to learn how to shot ace on the center line or the side. Try to vary those shots also. Center, middle, side nevermind they have to be the strongest you can (>200km/h)

And the last thing. When your opponent is running like crazy his stamina will drop very fast. It's a good thing. When You see a shot that you won't catch just don't run. Stamina can be needed later ;)

sorry but there must be a glitch or cheat as again i've had a few french people match up with me with max stats in all the bits.

and it always states they are finding you a match with similar stats YEAH FUCKING RIGHT.

there goes another online game that these assholes can't leave alone without the need to hack or cheat the average player.