XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Arcana Heart 3

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 2 5.71%
2 0 0%
3 1 2.86%
4 0 0%
5 2 5.71%
6 1 2.86%
7 4 11.43%
8 4 11.43%
9 8 22.86%
10 - Very Hard 13 37.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2011, 03:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I have not voted, but I think this game is around an 8. Score Attack is retardedly hard (took me 22 continues to win), and some of the character trophies are pretty crazy, but I don't believe it's all that hard overall. Everything can be done with time, and minor skill. Easier than BBCS's challenges, I think.

Also, the wiki says if you play 1 character solidly, you'll get lvl 10 at 200K. If you play other people, then her RP will go down but you should be able to get it around 240-250K. I'm looking for requirements for RP.

By the way, I found Saki's Critical Heart Extend trophy to be very easy to get. On the flipside, Zenia, Akane, and Nazuna's have proven to be difficult. I'm using turbo on my stick and still can't get Akane's CHE to go off. Stupid game.
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeaEffahless View Post
I gave it a 9. Reason being that there are trophies that not just ANY casual player can get for this game.. A good portion of them are easy, but then they're some that require some skills with 2d fighters if not Arcana Hearts specifically. Simply put you'll need to be game savvy(or know someone who is) to Platinum this one.
After finding out that the achievements/trophies i thought to be the most difficult were actually fairly easy to get, i'd drop it down to a 7.5-8. There are a few that are still pretty daunting but they're still do-able.
KayCeaEffahless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
I have not voted, but I think this game is around an 8. Score Attack is retardedly hard (took me 22 continues to win), and some of the character trophies are pretty crazy, but I don't believe it's all that hard overall. Everything can be done with time, and minor skill. Easier than BBCS's challenges, I think.

Also, the wiki says if you play 1 character solidly, you'll get lvl 10 at 200K. If you play other people, then her RP will go down but you should be able to get it around 240-250K. I'm looking for requirements for RP.

By the way, I found Saki's Critical Heart Extend trophy to be very easy to get. On the flipside, Zenia, Akane, and Nazuna's have proven to be difficult. I'm using turbo on my stick and still can't get Akane's CHE to go off. Stupid game.
Lead me your knowledge, i dont seem to understand how its supposed to work at all :/
Old 04-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #14 (permalink)

I really think that the difficulty is different for players depending on their skill so for someone who is really good at the game the platinum could be as easy as a 1-3 or for someone like me the platinum could easily be a 9 or 10. I suck at combos.

It all depends on the players skill though.
Kage Shiroyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Changed my mind, I give it a 7. I got the platinum yesterday with very little boosting for the RP trophies. This platinum seems a lot more fulfilling than even SSF4 for some reason.
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

If time consumption is a factor then I'd rate this a 9. The troublesome trophies that are character-specific involve a moderate level of skill to pull off, and occasionally luck. The gallery+animation gallery is a minor grind, and of course the RP trophies are what makes this a grueling platinum.

For people trying for the RP trophies, try ranked. It is possible to boost ranked if you have a good connection (1-3 IMO), and you'll get RP a LOT faster, 3,000-4,000 per match, compared to 260-400+ per match.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:26 AM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   The Silver Lining   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

after obtaining my platinum trophy in this game thanks to buster-k and SamMasamune. I'd say this would be around a 9. The online will be time consuming and requires you to play with all characters, plus some of the character specific trophies are a pain to get.
Record of Agarest War = Platinum #100
Proudest Platinum: Record of Agarest War
Proudest 100%: Gundeadligne
Learn how to earn the Platinum in Warhawk solo now with corrections to the guide
Qu1ck57r1k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I vote this game a 7. It only took me a week to get the plat.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Main character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2231686/
Alt character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/2355511/
Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

i never try it yet but its really hard??9/10 ???i think overrated.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 AM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

I gave it an 8. Some of the character specific trophies were pretty challenging and I believe a few of them may actually be too difficult for some people.
SnowVixen is offline   Reply With Quote