Atatatata and on the streets and so forth trophy

Ami

I am currently working on these two but I have questions regarding the method of getting them.

For atatatatata the guide says to use a bottle and slide it across the buttons but that dosen't seem to work for me is it possible to do with just button mashing with your fingers? Also is there a video on how to slide a bottle or can across your controller correctly?

For on the streets and so forth I'm not sure of the starting position you and your opponent are at the left most screen and from what I gathered you have to wallstep from left side and input everything as if you were on the 1p side is this correct? Also after 214B do you continue in the air or land wait and then input 236B?

It would be great if there was a video showing how it looks like.

and Thanks in advance

You can use your fingers to mash, but you need something like 30 inputs in barely a couple seconds, so the point of the bottle is to hit all the buttons at once much faster. Obviously you can use whatever method you like (someone suggested covering their hand with a sleeve and running that over the buttons quickly), as long as you can get the 30 inputs.

The reason I say flying over to the right side for On the Streets is because all the attacks will be going towards the right side. You will be on the right side of the opponent because of the starting position (you in the left corner, and the opponent standing right next to you), but your attacks will be facing away from them.

I gave a sample string of attacks with breakdown in my beginnings of a trophy guide which didn't make it into Setsuna's guide, and it's been proven to work for me as well as many others. If you follow it, it will work as long as you get the correct inputs - maybe practice with her specials so you know what to expect.

I have no video recording software, so I don't have any way to put up a video.

You can use your fingers to mash, but you need something like 30 inputs in barely a couple seconds, so the point of the bottle is to hit all the buttons at once much faster. Obviously you can use whatever method you like (someone suggested covering their hand with a sleeve and running that over the buttons quickly), as long as you can get the 30 inputs.

The reason I say flying over to the right side for On the Streets is because all the attacks will be going towards the right side. You will be on the right side of the opponent because of the starting position (you in the left corner, and the opponent standing right next to you), but your attacks will be facing away from them.

I gave a sample string of attacks with breakdown in my beginnings of a trophy guide which didn't make it into Setsuna's guide, and it's been proven to work for me as well as many others. If you follow it, it will work as long as you get the correct inputs - maybe practice with her specials so you know what to expect.

I have no video recording software, so I don't have any way to put up a video.

Thank you so much for replying :) and I will try the covering the shirt method for atatatata. I tried useing the bottle and it didn't work for me what has been the most sucessful method that gets me close to getting it is my thumb in the middle of ABCD and mashing quickly. I usually get 9 hits which ends in 35 hits.

As for the on the streets you helped clear some things for me thank you like the starting postion and that i will be doing moves from left to right even though my opponent will be on the left side.

• 4 weeks later...

So for On the streets and so forth I memorized all the inputs and I can imput them perfectly but the trophy is not coming out. Can anyone play a player match with me and tell me what im doing wrong or maybe catch something I missed?

I'll watch your attempts but I doubt I can give more than basic advice. If you're doing inputs in the exact string I gave, the only important thing to note is that the command to jump to the wall (was it 214B?) has a command after it that must be input BEFORE/AS you hit the wall, not after, because it's a completely different move otherwise.

I've forgotten everything Lilika, heh. I relearned super basic stuff just to get her to RP3 but now I've even forgotten that.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I spent almost a day on atatatata with 2 different gamepads with turbo capabilities (the horipad3 wireless controller and the xcm ko gear that adds a turbo function to regular ps3 controllers). Without success. Mashing didn't work either.

Then I decided to unpack my SF4 fightstick Tournament Edition that I hadn't used for years (i'm a gamepad user). I activated turbo on 6 buttons and pressed them after the Shunkoku input and voila it worked ! First try ! (no joke). No need to mash anything, i just held the 6 buttons and it worked. So like Akari said, all controllers don't have the same turbo speed. This trophy is actually very easy if you have a controller with very fast turbo.

Stick : Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Fightstick

Turbo activated on : A, B, C, D, A+B, C+E (default are : :square:, :triangle:, :circle:, :cross:, :l3:, :r2:, so you'll need to remap :l3:)

Then I did : http://i48.tinypic.com/2m63jo3.gifhttp://i50.tinypic.com/2s6vuw3.gifhttp://i46.tinypic.com/fvitqw.gifhttp://i45.tinypic.com/2s0b9k9.gifhttp://i50.tinypic.com/11kbjnk.gifhttp://i48.tinypic.com/2m63jo3.gif A+B and held the buttons above until the end of the Critical Heart

There's no particular reason why I set turbo on these buttons and not others (I kept my old config) but it's just so you know what worked for me.

I'm still clueless for "On the streets and so forth". It's like I do all the moves perfectly but for some reason the trophy doesn't popup. I used this video as an example :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNZCG1Hqfw]Arcana Heart 3 - On The Streets and So Forth - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by superpj

Finally got the trophy after 2 days of tries. I'm not sure what I did different, I just tried to be a little slower with the motions in the end and the trophy poped up. That was one hell of a trophy :eek: Special thanks to Setsuna for all the tips.

Glad you got it in the end mate, it looked like you were doing everything right in the video tbh, strange it didn't pop sooner :think:

Finally got the trophy after 2 days of tries. I'm not sure what I did different, I just tried to be a little slower with the motions in the end and the trophy poped up. That was one hell of a trophy :eek: Special thanks to Setsuna for all the tips.

It looks like on the final wall jump, you don't do the right attack off the wall. On closer watch, none of those attempts have the correct ending. The second jump to the wall is supposed to be canceled into a Heel Cutter (the one where she does an overhead kick), and you never get it.

Also, congrats, but it's rather frustrating that you credit Setsuna, because ALL the info on that trophy was from me.

Edited by Akari

It looks like on the final wall jump, you don't do the right attack off the wall. On closer watch, none of those attempts have the correct ending. The second jump to the wall is supposed to be canceled into a Heel Cutter (the one where she does an overhead kick), and you never get it.

Also, congrats, but it's rather frustrating that you credit Setsuna, because ALL the info on that trophy was from me.

Yeah I don't think I supplied any information on that trophy myself unless it came out of Akaris mouth first lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have some questions about On The Streets and So Forth. It seems that it's one hell trophy. I don't know why but when i performing strings with normal pad dualshock 3, always fail. Maybe it more easy to do it with fightpad or fightstick? I know that we need practice and patience, but just interesting. Also read that movements can be done in simple mode, but there is very high chance ruin combo in a halfway. Is anyone ever did it in simple?

• 2 weeks later...

Personally did it on the DS3 and without Simple mode.

It may seem intimidating but if you go for it as if it was like a combo trial in another fighting game, and practice part by part until you get more moves done correctly, you will eventually get it. Keep in mind the change of directions for the inputs and the timing will come with practice.

Personally did it on the DS3 and without Simple mode.

It may seem intimidating but if you go for it as if it was like a combo trial in another fighting game, and practice part by part until you get more moves done correctly, you will eventually get it. Keep in mind the change of directions for the inputs and the timing will come with practice.

Thanks for the advice. Try put more effort on it.

Update: finally did it! I guess the most problem were last two inputs in string, maybe problem with right timing. But lucky for me, i don't know how, but i did it. Seriously, never again. Also special thanks to Akari for all tips and advices for trophy.

Edited by Rentarou

• 1 year later...

Atatata trophy is retarded. All I can say is keep trying. Don't even bother wasting your time with turbo controllers or arcade sticks. I tried and in the end I ended up getting it with one of my old and broken DS3 controllers (Didn't want to mash out on a working controller) using a 2L Pepsi bottle cap rubbing it over the 4 main inputs (X, Triangle, Square and Circle) only which were all mapped to their default buttons.

No analog movements or any other button presses.

Edited by QuantumMercury

• 6 months later...