Finally did it! (RP10)

Akari

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5244/dsc00679at.jpg

No boosting, just me pissing a LOT of people off because Scharl is cheap with Plant. I got a lot of hate mail, that's for sure, but those people all sucked a lot so it's their fault. Now I've discovered that I suck really, really badly with everyone else, so it's gonna be pretty hard to get the RP3 trophy...

Edited by Akari

• 1 month later...

I got to RP 10 at 240k, and all my other characters are RP 0. I think that the points require to rank up depends on PSR greatly. My PSR was at 60 when I hit RP10. It could be much higher if I didn't turbo the first few levels. So yea, turbo in ranked may get some points, but the points required will be much higher. It doesn't worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Without a boost its so hard to get 10, because its not only hard to win, but there's no opponents online in Ranked Match. So cruel D=

Since there are no people online, you can use Ranked Match for boosting. Find someone from your same region and you can check that option in Custom Match and you will always fight against your boosting partner. It is very rare that someone from your region will fight at the same time as you and your boosting partner.