XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
VietKnight

Unhappy Complete Cosmosphere list (spoiler)

I am wondering how to get one last event for Saki or Finnel in Lvl 1 the one in the far right.
VietKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
Shuffle

Awards Showcase Helping Hand   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Saki Level 1: Take a peek at Saki undressing, then talk to Sakia on the area where the Paradigm Shift happens with the the 1 star importance rating after the 1st main event.

Finnel Level 1: Walk over the thumbtacks. You'll then meet a Hyuma and will have to make a choice. Choose the more... aggressive answer.

You'll need a little DP. If you don't have enough DP, go back to reality and fight a couple more battles.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
VietKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
Saki Level 1: Take a peek at Saki undressing, then talk to Sakia on the area where the Paradigm Shift happens with the the 1 star importance rating after the 1st main event.

Finnel Level 1: Walk over the thumbtacks. You'll then meet a Hyuma and will have to make a choice. Choose the more... aggressive answer.

You'll need a little DP. If you don't have enough DP, go back to reality and fight a couple more battles.
Yeah got that just the one blue one left on each
Maybe I should rephrase this but I actually meant the topic grid of the Saki and Finnel I have one lvl 1 blue box left to fill for some odd reason.

Last edited by VietKnight; 03-18-2011 at 04:46 AM.
VietKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:13 PM   #4
FunkGuardian

Dumb question: Do all the CS scenes for a character have to be unlocked in a single playthrough?
FunkGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:43 AM   #5
Shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkGuardian View Post
Dumb question: Do all the CS scenes for a character have to be unlocked in a single playthrough?
Yes but it can only be done on a True ending path. This will even include the hidden locations that have no yellow star, but will say like 5000 DP or something like that. So basically check each location before you commit yourself to an event that has a yellow star on it with a high importance rating on it.

When you complete LVL 9, go back to their Cosmosphere again to unlock some more events. Once you do that, and check each hidden location in other levels, the 100% trophy should pop up.

Tyria's Binary Game Cosmosphere is totally different though. In hers, you'll have to get a Normal ending in her 2nd LVL which unlocks a song needed for the story of the game. Then her 3rd and final LVL will have multiple endings. But do want to aim for the Happy ending.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #6
Ghostshot08

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietKnight View Post
Yeah got that just the one blue one left on each
Maybe I should rephrase this but I actually meant the topic grid of the Saki and Finnel I have one lvl 1 blue box left to fill for some odd reason.
Talk Topics Lv. 1 right?
Saki's last one is about thin Udon, buy it from a shop/merchant ( I don't remember where, try Celia)

Finnel's last box is about weapons shops. Try purchasing weapons from each.
Ghostshot08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
FunkGuardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
When you complete LVL 9, go back to their Cosmosphere again to unlock some more events. Once you do that, and check each hidden location in other levels, the 100% trophy should pop up.
Does this mean that at some point it is possible to backtrack and revisit previously cleared Cosmosphere levels?
FunkGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
Shuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkGuardian View Post
Does this mean that at some point it is possible to backtrack and revisit previously cleared Cosmosphere levels?
Well on Level 9 of Finnel's and Saki's Cosmosphere, it will show the you are done with their Cosmosphere, but have to redive for a few more events for Level 9. So like a bonus events so to speak. Tyria you must get a Happy, Normal, and a Bad ending for her 3rd Level.

Any missed scenes in previous levels will have to be redone on like a New Game+.

Also should note that Level 8 can only be finished and level 9 for Finnel and Saki can only be accessed if you chose to go to their True ending and have more hearts with that paticular girl. So like say you have all 3 hearts for Saki, you can't complete Level 8 of Finnel's. I just completed the Finnel True ending path just now, and couldn't finish Saki's Level 8 Cosmosphere because I was working on Finnel's path. Though I forgot all about that from my Japanese copy since it's been months.

Last edited by Shuffle; 03-23-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #9
Riikaz

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'm on my way to finishing Finnel's True Ending myself

---------------------------------

Riikaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #10
KiteTriEdge

is it true that if u miss a single hyuma in saki's cosmosphere u cant get the 100% cs trophy?