Complete Cosmosphere list (spoiler)

Saki Level 1: Take a peek at Saki undressing, then talk to Sakia on the area where the Paradigm Shift happens with the the 1 star importance rating after the 1st main event.

Finnel Level 1: Walk over the thumbtacks. You'll then meet a Hyuma and will have to make a choice. Choose the more... aggressive answer.

You'll need a little DP. If you don't have enough DP, go back to reality and fight a couple more battles.

Saki Level 1: Take a peek at Saki undressing, then talk to Sakia on the area where the Paradigm Shift happens with the the 1 star importance rating after the 1st main event.

Finnel Level 1: Walk over the thumbtacks. You'll then meet a Hyuma and will have to make a choice. Choose the more... aggressive answer.

You'll need a little DP. If you don't have enough DP, go back to reality and fight a couple more battles.

Yeah got that just the one blue one left on each :(

Maybe I should rephrase this but I actually meant the topic grid of the Saki and Finnel I have one lvl 1 blue box left to fill for some odd reason.

Edited by VietKnight

Dumb question: Do all the CS scenes for a character have to be unlocked in a single playthrough?

Yes but it can only be done on a True ending path. This will even include the hidden locations that have no yellow star, but will say like 5000 DP or something like that. So basically check each location before you commit yourself to an event that has a yellow star on it with a high importance rating on it.

When you complete LVL 9, go back to their Cosmosphere again to unlock some more events. Once you do that, and check each hidden location in other levels, the 100% trophy should pop up.

Tyria's Binary Game Cosmosphere is totally different though. In hers, you'll have to get a Normal ending in her 2nd LVL which unlocks a song needed for the story of the game. Then her 3rd and final LVL will have multiple endings. But do want to aim for the Happy ending.

Yeah got that just the one blue one left on each :(

Maybe I should rephrase this but I actually meant the topic grid of the Saki and Finnel I have one lvl 1 blue box left to fill for some odd reason.

Talk Topics Lv. 1 right?

Saki's last one is about thin Udon, buy it from a shop/merchant ( I don't remember where, try Celia)

Finnel's last box is about weapons shops. Try purchasing weapons from each.

Does this mean that at some point it is possible to backtrack and revisit previously cleared Cosmosphere levels?

Well on Level 9 of Finnel's and Saki's Cosmosphere, it will show the you are done with their Cosmosphere, but have to redive for a few more events for Level 9. So like a bonus events so to speak. Tyria you must get a Happy, Normal, and a Bad ending for her 3rd Level.

Any missed scenes in previous levels will have to be redone on like a New Game+.

Also should note that Level 8 can only be finished and level 9 for Finnel and Saki can only be accessed if you chose to go to their True ending and have more hearts with that paticular girl. So like say you have all 3 hearts for Saki, you can't complete Level 8 of Finnel's. I just completed the Finnel True ending path just now, and couldn't finish Saki's Level 8 Cosmosphere because I was working on Finnel's path. Though I forgot all about that from my Japanese copy since it's been months.

Edited by Shuffle

is it true that if u miss a single hyuma in saki's cosmosphere u cant get the 100% cs trophy?

You need to finish the first part of level 7 before Saki sing the song at the end of phase 3 and get the hyuma. Otherwise you can't get 100%.

When you complete LVL 9, go back to their Cosmosphere again to unlock some more events. Once you do that, and check each hidden location in other levels, the 100% trophy should pop up.

The hidden locations like the 3000 DP one in level 4 and the 5000 DP one in level 8 are not required, you don't need those unmarked events.

The only other place aside getting the hyuma at level 7 that can screw you up is the beginning of level 3. The bridge event that cost 150DP when you enter will disapear if you don't go there before going to the village of sweets.

You need to finish the first part of level 7 before Saki sing the song at the end of phase 3 and get the hyuma. Otherwise you can't get 100%.

Aw damn i guess i messed up in saki's cosmosphere :D imade her strip in her level 3 CS and i miss the hyuma in lvl 7.

Guess i have to redo saki's cosmopshere again :(

I forgot to revisit Finnel's CS after completing Level 9, but thank goodness for multiple save files. It gave me the opportunity to check something out. In the Extras section, you can revisit every CS, but nothing counts toward completion. I'm not 100%, but I am certain that favoring one girl with hearts over the other makes Level 8 and 9 conversation topics more readily available for said favored girl.

I forgot to revisit Finnel's CS after completing Level 9, but thank goodness for multiple save files. It gave me the opportunity to check something out. In the Extras section, you can revisit every CS, but nothing counts toward completion. I'm not 100%, but I am certain that favoring one girl with hearts over the other makes Level 8 and 9 conversation topics more readily available for said favored girl.

Well for Saki and Finnel, since you can't access their level 9 Cosmosphere unless you either accept their love in level 8 or just have all 3 hearts for whichever one you want, level 9 talk topics appear easier for whichever girl you favor more.

Tyria on the other hand is totally different.

The 100% of CS is a little misleading, you must complete it 100% to get the trophy. You'll just have to suck it up and make sure you get it right. All in all, it's easy to do but easy to screw up, look up a guide and follow it closely.

EDIT: Getting to a certain point in level 7... is this before the encounter with a certain someone, or the fight? I noticed that it's possible to double back to the save point, but I didn't check to see if the party could leave the area before the fight. In the Extra section, so many of the conversation topics for that level relate to a particular person. There's the one for Tranquility, one for clearing level 6, what else is there?

Edited by FunkGuardian