Rate the trophy difficulty...  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.18

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your input Syaoran369. How long did it take you to get the plat ? I can see from your trophy card that you're a big rpg fan : which rpg from your collection would you say has the same difficulty as Tonelico ?

I would say 105Hrs or so give or take. I probably could have finished it faster but with that 100hr trophy i took my time lol Not to mention i was enjoying it to no ends with each ending. I gotta say that i am a RPG fan for sure :D If i were to pick one that was the same difficulty as this, i would say Trinity Soul of Zill O'll, only because they both have a nice storyline and loved them but they both have one trophy that tends to be a pain, trinity = lvl 99, ar tonelico = 100hr gameplay :p

I see u urself are a fan of J-Games from ur trophy card as well, not to mention some insane hard ones to plat: SO and NG2.

Just platted this, I say its around a 3-4, but gave it a 4 on the poll. Nothing really that difficult just time consuming. The 100 hr trophy and treasure chest trophy is the only tricky trophies I found, but IF you actually take the time to go through every section of the dungeons, there is no reason you can't get all the chests even without a guide. The multiple endings and cosmosphere seems overwhelming at first, but with New game+ with the option to choose different start points really makes this a breeze. I got all the trophies with the exception of the 100hr trophy in about 70hrs.

Edited by Makino

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also going to give it a 4/10. It's not very difficult, just time consuming. The treasure chest trophy and the 100% for cosmosphere trophies can be difficult if you're not using a walkthrough. The only other thing I found difficult was keeping track of my saves and figuring out where to pick up on each playthrough, but that's probably just my lack of organization.

Giving this a solid four. Not really difficult, just time consuming in a not particularly fun way. The 100 hour trophy is obnoxious as with most trophies of that nature and the Comsophere completion is full of hidden pitfalls and can prove to be very frustrating, so just be extra, extra vigilant when going for 'Saki's Groom' you can't afford to be complacent here *cough*

Otherwise yeah, not a particularly fun Plat and not a particularly good game.

• 5 weeks later...

I rate this a 4. If it weren't for walkthroughs, this would be rated higher. Nothing is really too hard. There are a lot of missables in this game that may prevent you from getting platinum. Overall it was an easy plat using the guide.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the platinum today. Difficulty isn't really an issue when I comes to this platinum with a few exceptions.

A huge majority of the trophies are story related, however because of multiple endings and different heart point distributions, You WILL Have to replay the game a few times.

The 100% CS trophies, excluding Tyria's, and the "The Master of Unlocking" trophy, are again, not difficult. If you miss a certain scene, or missed a chest however. Expect another playthrough.

Worst of all trophies, the 'Our Valued Customer" requires you to have played this game for 100 hours. I left the game running overnight.

That said and done, I give it a 5. Not difficult, not a walk in the park. Was it worth it? Hell Yeah ;D.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Throw me into the 4 category. I didn't use a guide for my first playthrough, but still did nothing that slowed my progress too much (missed some treasure chests, which was a pain). I haven't quite finished the plat, but I have all the missable trophies, so it's just a matter of time.

Also, I think there is a way you can manipulate the time system, although I haven't quite figured out how yet. When I saved at 10:45 PM last night, I was at 48 hours. When I saved again at 11:06 PM, I was at 55 hours. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.

All in all, this was a good game, and easily my favorite traditional JRPG that has been brought over by NIS. I'm glad I found it for relatively cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to give this a 4. It's not difficult at all and in fact the last trophy I got was the 100 hour one since I was done with everything else about 80 hours in (actual time around 60 since I left it on at some points before to advance towards the trophy).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted a 5. It would have been a 4, if I hadn't messed up in Saki's CS. Nevertheless, managing between save files is the key to platinum and saving about 50 hours playing again bored because you have seen already everything. Without a guide this is more like a 7, because you can also miss some treasure chests.

Like many others, my last trophy was the 100 hour one and I had to leave the PS3 on idle for about 15 hours.

• 1 month later...