Supermove help, please.

Hello, everyone. I just reached the MYU battle, and it's been made clear to me that I need to use supermoves to beat it. Here's the problem: I had no idea supermoves existed before now. They've never been necessary, and I don't know anything about them. I don't know how I didn't find out about them, but that's what happened. I read that you have to synthesize items to make them, but I don't know what items or how. When I look at my supermove list, it says "NO DATA" for all of them.

Forgive my ignorance, but could someone clearly explain to me where to find supermoves and how to synthesize them? I'm completely clueless here.

Thanks!

The items that you need to synthesize to gain the special moves are: ?Engineer EX? for Aota, ?V Board Trick SP? for Cocona, and ?Ultimate Med Tech? for Hikari Gojo. It's been a while since I've played, but I believe that Hikari's move is given to you during the story and the other two moves are found in chests. I managed to beat the MYU in my first playthrough with only Hikari's Supermove and using the Reyvateil's Flipsphere (the next purge level after most of her clothes are removed, where you have to press :cross: on beats). If you have trouble with the battle, you can set the game to "easy", since there are no difficulty related trophies.

Doing the Supermoves makes it a lot easier. Just synthesize the needed recipes, attack on each of the Red Beats on the Burst bar until you hit quite a few of them, fully Purge the Reyvateil, and then use the Supermoves. Each Supermove takes like 30,000% Burst which is very easy to reach if the Reyvateil is fully Purged. When you hit 30,000% Burst, it should say it in the menu that the Supermove is ready. You choose which vanguard will use it, and just keep repeating that with the other 2 vanguards(if needed).