MYU help

what lvl should i be on because im lvl 40 and almost beat it but cant do it within the time limit..where is the best place to lvl because the tower place takes to long just for 250 exp..takes me 5 min or more a fight even when i use super moves

Edited by stamp37

Leveling up doesn't do any good against MYU. The only way to defeat him is just use the Purge the Reyvateil till all of the clothes come off(except the underwear of course) and use each character's Supermove EX Skill attack. This is a good opportunity for the Purge Carnival trophy. If there's still HP left on MYU, just finish it off with the Song Magic.

To do the Purge Canival, you need like about 90,000% Burst, but it's easy since the more clothing the Reyvateil loses, the faster the Burst goes up.

If you also need the Reyvateil losing all clothes at once trophy, wait till you hit many of the red beats that appear on the Burst bar at the bottom of the screen and wait till you get a pretty good percentage. Then hit any 3 trigger buttons on your PS3 controller such as L1, R1, L2, or R2 while shaking the controller all at the same time when you time it right on a red beat. If you mess it up, it will send off a low power Song Magic attack which barely does any damage.

I agree. It shouldn't be much of a problem if you have 1 Ultra Supermove. I had only Cocona's Ultra Move and managed to defeat MYU first try on normal difficulty during my first playthrough.

I didn't get "Purge Carnival" here. I managed to get it later during and event where you have to save Ricka. I would advise to get it early because at later levels your characters will be to overpowered to purge all their clothing in one battle.

thanx i do have all ultra moves but only on cosmosphere 4 on both so i need 2 get more DP...so i need higher lvl cosmosphere lol.

ok i got to lvl 55 and both cosmospheres r on 8 and i did over 230k of damage with all 3 using ultra moves...i used filiment......thanx 4 the help :)

Edited by stamp37

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think you could just stall until the time runs out as well as not having a full heart with Saki or Finnel.

Agreed. Even at lvl99 on all characters, you will not beat Myu in the time limit WITHOUT using the guardian's SUPER moves. (the ones that strip Aoto, Gojo, etc)

Regular attacks are not enough to do him in.

To be extra careful OP, you can also equip your characters with the weakest weapons you have to further ensure you don't finish Myu off by the time limit.