Rate the trophy difficulty...  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 months later...
Anyone know how hard this game is?

I'm playing this game now and I completed 30 levels of the 80 that this game had and there isn't difficulty. Beside this there are five wildcards if you are stucked in a level. Also there are a shop where you buy objects to complete the levels easily that you are stucked (but this unlocks at level 18)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

This game was very difficult at times but the wild/joker card is reusable as long as you replay the level again and buy items to make it easier.

Adventure mode was quite difficult but survival mode was insane. It took me all night to finally get 32 levels. Not impossible, though. As long as you know what you're doing you have a good chance of making 32 at least. It's also much easier to play survival when you have fewer fish I've noticed. You only need to save at least one fish and you get 5 new ones every 5 levels.

Rated it a 7 though because some of the levels were insanely difficult and relied on sheer luck for the egg to land in the right place, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I voted 8/10 without a guide and probably a 5/10 with a video walkthrough. There are two available on YouTube from  WDS HD and  myyounis which were a tremendous help as these puzzles can be tough especially towards the end. I do not think I would have gotten this game to 100% if not for those - despite having a couple of videos missing in-between.

This game had stayed in the sidelines for almost 4 years and I am just so glad to be over it. Despite my dislike for puzzle games it kind of grew on me. I did find myself enjoying it especially when solving the puzzles on our own without referring to a video guide.

I only used a Joker once on level 79, but somehow during the Survival playthrough I managed to beat it without any visual help.

Edited by Naps
... added video links...