Possible glitch need help :(

I know this game is old but I need help.

I just need to register one more item to complete the aqua library, but I think the game has glitched on me. I have found the missing discovery item (F-049) the fossil skeleton at the bottom of the volcano, but I can't get it to register, It just comes up as "Strange fossil".

Is there something I need to do to get it to work? Or does anyone know a way around it? I don't fancy collecting everything again :mad:

I know this game is old but I need help.

I just need to register one more item to complete the aqua library, but I think the game has glitched on me. I have found the missing discovery item (F-049) the fossil skeleton at the bottom of the volcano, but I can't get it to register, It just comes up as "Strange fossil".

Is there something I need to do to get it to work? Or does anyone know a way around it? I don't fancy collecting everything again :mad:

That's odd. Go back to base and talk with the girl. I believe through the dialogue with her you'll discover what kind of fossil it is and it will add to the registry.

Also, Can I add you on PSN? I have a lot left to find and might have questions if you're willing to help. I have like... 40 items left to find.

That's odd. Go back to base and talk with the girl. I believe through the dialogue with her you'll discover what kind of fossil it is and it will add to the registry.

Also, Can I add you on PSN? I have a lot left to find and might have questions if you're willing to help. I have like... 40 items left to find.

Thank you! I just got the fossil the register :dance: I would never of thought of talking to her.

Yeah sure, you can add me on PSN, I'll be glad to help you after you helped me with that.

You dont get do you, you have to swim around the game to

explore the sea and let researcher at the base guide you. If you

dont do that and just run throu the game you will get stuck,

and you will get stuck if you hunt the trophys

I got the platin after 95 hours gaming and i was never hunting

trophys:rimshot:

• 2 weeks later...

so you don't panic i had something similar happen to me.

i got the last small fish, and then a silver and gold unlocked. (finish all small things, and complete the registry) it also unlocked the last log.

but i was stuck on 97 % and saying WTF is going on here.

I went back to talk to the girl at the base, then the trophy unlocked and PURE PLATINUM !!!!!!!!!!

The thing , that made me think , it glitched at one moment is when ...

I unlocked all logs then ,the trophy + Platinum weren't popping up ... opened up the log screen w/ all 20, then it popped.

The Japanese wiki sites has good location photos to find all libraries , but the slugs / planets can be annoying due to the random patterns of fishes .