Last two S-158 and S-219

Can not find S-158. I go to the gateway of adventure pattern and I see the sharkwhale but I cannot click on the fish traveling with him. Am I in the right place? I even tried the sea of prayer but I never seem to see the sharkwhale there.

I cant seem to find S-219 as well. Wiki says to go to the cave that I rammed for the cannons . But I tried every pattern still , no fish. Anybody, Please!

Can not find S-158. I go to the gateway of adventure pattern and I see the sharkwhale but I cannot click on the fish traveling with him. Am I in the right place? I even tried the sea of prayer but I never seem to see the sharkwhale there.

I cant seem to find S-219 as well. Wiki says to go to the cave that I rammed for the cannons . But I tried every pattern still , no fish. Anybody, Please!

The wiki also says S-158 can be obtained in Sea of Prayers during Sea Patterns B and C. Look at the underside of the Whale Shark, it's a Sucker Fish that swims just under it. They appear from the South-West from outside the map.

S-219, as you come out from that cave, look to the right for 3 flat pieces of coral. Zoom in there and look around. Again, this was stated on the wiki, just have to make some sense of it.

I'm actually dissapointed the guide(s) here is pretty much just Google Translate-Copy-Paste. There is a serious lacking of personal touch and personal input such as own ideas/tips/hints/experience.

Edited by yewjhin

Thank you Yewjhin86 for your help. I was a little dissapointed in the guide myself. Your right if your going to make a guide it better be a dam good one. In fact, this is the ONLY guide which actually isn't good and I used all the guides for all my trophies from this this forum. They're all good except for this one. People just copy and paste old material even if it's not translated properly. Ill try tonight for those fish. The cave is the same one that I am talking about? The one oppisite the cannons?

Thanks again for your help!

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

Firstly it's not a rant, i was simply stating that you could have tried to re-inforce your point in a more positive manner. Secondly if you've written guides on this site before then many congratulations!!:applause: You should also realise and know that some games require the guide to be a "work in progress" and information needs to be pooled from different areas to make it a success.

Also take the time to msg the guidemaker or at least speak to the higher ups on this site if you have a problem with someones guide. You might actually realise or find out that the person in question is unable to respond to your queries at the moment.

And the term is "spout rubbish" not "sprout" if you're going to direct a bite-back towards me take the time to do it correctly.

Thank you Yewjhin86 for your help. I was a little dissapointed in the guide myself. Your right if your going to make a guide it better be a dam good one. In fact, this is the ONLY guide which actually isn't good and I used all the guides for all my trophies from this this forum. They're all good except for this one. People just copy and paste old material even if it's not translated properly. Ill try tonight for those fish. The cave is the same one that I am talking about? The one oppisite the cannons?

Thanks again for your help!

Glad to help Augustus, directly translating the wiki is tricky, you need to twist the translations abit and it might start to make sense. If that fails, copy a small portion (like 1 sentence) and use Babelfish instead. Translations are more accurate the shorter the material.

EDIT: Yes, the same cave. Go in, and turn around. You'll be facing the cannons. Exit the cave. To your right you'll find the corals.

Firstly it's not a rant, i was simply stating that you could have tried to re-inforce your point in a more positive manner. Secondly if you've written guides on this site before then many congratulations!!:applause: You should also realise and know that some games require the guide to be a "work in progress" and information needs to be pooled from different areas to make it a success.

Also take the time to msg the guidemaker or at least speak to the higher ups on this site if you have a problem with someones guide. You might actually realise or find out that the person in question is unable to respond to your queries at the moment.

And the term is "spout rubbish" not "sprout" if you're going to direct a bite-back towards me take the time to do it correctly.

L O L

If you want to continue spouting rubbish (yes i'm using Spout) at least learn to read properly.

"I have given my opinions to the guide maker "

That's the very first sentence. And the information was already pooled from the Jap wiki. However, merely translating something is not good enough. Anyone with Google can do that.

As for spout:

Transitive verb

1. to shoot out (liquid, etc.) from or as from a spout
  2. to speak or utter in a loud, pompous manner or in a ready, rapid flow of words

See ya, kid Edited by yewjhin

Clearly you can use the internet, so once again very well done, and i'm not denying being pompous because i am - i'm English and its part of our culture. Like i said if you feel that the guide is not to the correct standard - report it to the higher ups and let them deal with it accordingly.

I'll ask you politely to re-read what is said regarding Roughdawg and his ability to respond to you - he can't, and thus can't defend the validity and dept of the guide he has provided for you.

As for the flippant "See ya, kid" remark. Grow up, you're getting all high and mightly cos in your opinion you think you are "schooling" me. This is a forum for the support of resources to assist people in obtaining trophies for computer games - nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by interyernan

Well good to know you're English, because it seems terribly ironic that your English doesn't recognize Spout. Am I schooling you? Yes indeed, a lesson on English, with regards to your comment that I'm not doing a proper bite-back, since you tried to school me on writing proper English in the first place. But like you said, you're too pompous (to admit it).

You failed to read the very first sentence in my 1st response to you and you assume i haven't actually communicated what is lacking to the author, that's your mistake not mine. I'll ask you to re-think what you know about writing guides (and your culture, and your mastery of your own national language).

Edited by yewjhin

If you beleive you "schooling" to be true, then so be it. You're still missing the main point and that's the inability of the said person and guidemaker to be able to respond to your comments even though i've said on a few occasions that he can't.

Once again, speak to the higher ups regarding the quality of the guide if you're unhappy with it instead of being overly critical.

In repsonse to my knowledge on guides, you're correct i have no experience, or desire for that matter, to want to write one - why would I? But at the same time i'd be respectful towards the person who's taken the time and effort to actually attempt to post one on here.

@Jaytech, I'm all aware that the original material is in Jap. Google-translating it and merely posting it up however will not constitute a good guide. Go to every other guide and you'll see something like:

"The best place to do this is....", "Easiest method is.....", "To do this you....".This are all tips, hints, guides based on personal experience. These are the things that convince people you've actually played the game and know the game inside out instead of a copy-paste work.

Take for example, the existence of 8 different sea patterns, and how it affects the apperance of the miniscule sea slugs and types of fish that appear in different places. Or the special requirements for the appearance of the planets. Are these mentioned anywhere in the guide?

Of course there's gonna be people who are witty enough to figure it out themselves. I'm not saying that i'm smart, but that it shouldn't be taken for granted to assume that readers are gonna be able to go through the game just based on translations.

@The English Guy, if the author can't respond, he shouldn't be writing a guide, your argument is weak and you're missing the point. Since you seem to like to stress the point that he can't respond, why don't you give us a valid reason for this inability?

The quality of the guide rests with the author, it has nothing to do with the Guide Team, plus this one hasn't been stickied or hosted on the main page yet. Read the FAQs and learn how it all works before commenting further.

I don't know how much further I have to keep correcting you. A lesson on reading one's post thoroughly before responding, a lesson on English, and another lesson on writing and how to present a proper argument, that's a total of 3 lessons is taking a toll on me. Whether you actually learn anything out of this, only God knows.

PS: If anyone is wondering, I'm actually referring more towards the Trophy Guide instead of the Fish Location Guide. But they're linked anyway.

Edited by yewjhin

[quote=yewjhin;1104950

@The English Guy, if the author can't respond, he shouldn't be writing a guide, your argument is weak and you're missing the point. Since you seem to like to stress the point that he can't respond, why don't you give us a valid reason for this inability?

The quality of the guide rests with the author, it has nothing to do with the Guide Team, plus this one hasn't been stickied or hosted on the main page yet. Read the FAQs and learn how it all works before commenting further.

I don't know how much further I have to keep correcting you. A lesson on reading one's post thoroughly before responding, a lesson on English, and another lesson on writing and how to present a proper argument, that's a total of 3 lessons is taking a toll on me. Whether you actually learn anything out of this, only God knows.

Took you three edits to get your point across then didn't it?!:applause:

You appear to be pretty good on these here computer thingamy jigs laddie, i'm sure if you check out Google you can find a translation as to why Roughdawg can't respond.

As for the lessons, i'll bow out now oh master, your bad attitude is completely off putting when posting on sites like this. Do you really wonder why people even bother trying to assist others when they have to deal with arrogant idiots like you.

Any further comment on your part will just appear futile, i have no desire to continue commenting in this topic so feel free to have the last derogatory comments showing all those out there how how much of a big man you are and how you have ..... who cares.

Yes please, leave. It took me 3 posts (not edits) to point out your mistakes and inconsistencies which you are too proud to admit. And if you do leave, I can devote my time towards helping people like Augustus007 which I have done, instead of arguing with you (who didn't contribute anything). How ironic.

And after all the ranting, there still isn't a valid reason as to your so-called reasoning why roughdawg can't respond. How sad.

Edited by yewjhin

listen guys,

the fish location guide is all there is on the net (in japenglish, lol), because nobody EVER played this game outside asian countries. live with it.

Now thats just nonsense, All my ps3 American friends played this game including myself an American.Its a very popular game for video game enthusiasts. People like myself go on ebay and pay $80 for games like this. I also played Afrika. I like games like this and I really wasn't ridiculing Roufdog's guide. I was refering to the sticky on all the fish locations. Thats all, nothing else. Now can everyone kiss and make up? No more flamers! LOL

The wiki also says S-158 can be obtained in Sea of Prayers during Sea Patterns B and C. Look at the underside of the Whale Shark, it's a Sucker Fish that swims just under it. They appear from the South-West from outside the map.

S-219, as you come out from that cave, look to the right for 3 flat pieces of coral. Zoom in there and look around. Again, this was stated on the wiki, just have to make some sense of it.

Just to help people out ,that fish was behind the 3 pieces of coral out in the plain ( kind of hovering) and I didn't see him. Now I'm off to find the other fish and then those dreaded planets. I only have Jupiter.LOL

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

Just found the other fish.He was hard to lock on to. He was in the sea of prayer just like you said on pattern C . So just to confirm S-158 comes out in pattern C SW on the bottom of the sharkwhale which leaves at the SE of the sea of prayer.

Now for those Damm Planets.:applause:

Edited by AUGUSTUS007