Rate the trophy difficulty...  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.52

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently no one plays this game, lol.

I got this game because I like checking out "different" style games. I do media/game/audio production so i like to see what is out there.

I really enjoyed this game. It's got cool graphics, decent controls, and great sound.

Anyway, that platinum is kinda difficult...but I also had the Japanese version, with little help. I have a friend that speaks some basic japanese, but the menus and some other things had enough english to figure out what was going on.

The hardest part of the game was finding all species (especially sea slugs...they are RARELY around and they are super tiny, so you might be looking at one but it could be too far away to register on your scanner).

Once you figure out the patterns of the game, it is not all that hard.....but if you are playing a game that is in a foreign tongue, then this plat could take you weeks or even months.

Overall it is worth a play if you can pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I gave it a 5 because it took me 69 1/2 hours to finish this game. There are so many fish, discoveries, places to find plus those stupid meme trees(10 in all) to grow. Oh, I forgot about those 20 singing fish that you have to play simon says with 400 times. I thank my friend rob for that excel spead sheet.

If your looking for a good english guide for this game well, then your out of luck. If it wasn't for yewjhin helping me on the last 2 fish and how to find the planets I wold probably still be playing. Oh, and the freaking game freezes up and then runs again when you go into large open areas. At least it did on my new Ps3 slim.

I wanted this game for so long. Bought it on ebay for $80. I was a little disapointed in the game. It became a lot boring in too short of time. Believe it or not I, liked Afrika better. Just my opinion though. So take that for what it's worth!

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

If you didn't have access to any info as to where some of the more difficult to locate sea creatures are (aka the nudibranchs), then I'd say this is around an 8 or 9. Though I'm not sure if that's difficulty or just ridiculous time consumption. As it stands, using information from the Japanese wiki, I was able to get it with not too much trouble. I'd give it a 5/10 personally.

• 7 months later...