Aquanaut's Holiday - Fugitive at Bottom of Sea Help

Ok I am on the Fugitive at the Bottom of the Sea episode and I have found the first three telescopes and all 4 of the bottles in the Sasayaka Sea.

In order to end the episode I am supposed to find a 4th telescope, but I have no clue where it is. According to this guide I have he says "The next telescope is on the way to the entrance to Inori Sea."

Can someone clarify this a little more? Is it on the deep seabed along one of those valleys and caves or is it on the raised land? I have searched all over the Sasayaka Sea and have not been able to find it.

Any helps is much appreciated.

Ooh, yes, that one. It's been quite awhile since I've played it, so bear with me.

It's not there yet.

I believe you have to complete a mini quest first. I think you have to find 4 bottles & they are spread out in another area of the ocean.

I know that doesn't give you the 4th telescope now (and I'm sorry, it's been awhile and I've forgotten the details), but it does put you on the right path. I suggest firing up your google translator and looking up the bottle mini quest.

Good luck!

Yeah I found the 4 bottles in and around the Sea of Revelation (the sea with the volcano) Then I found the 3 telescopes and the other 4 bottles in the Sasayaka Sea. The walkthrough Im using says after getting all the above items a 4th telescope appears and that one ends the episode. I can't seem to find out where it is.

Could you atleast provide me a link to the Japanese walkthrough?

Ok I thought I would give an update. I finally found that last darn telescope. It was in the complete opposite place as where the walkthrough told me.

For anyone else that needs it it is actually in the Northern Left part of the Sasayaka Sea where it meets up with the Sea of Tranquility or Shizuka Sea. So just check the valleys in the north left and you should find it.

• 1 year later...

This last telescope has been evading me also. I thought I might throw this out there in case others are having the same problem as me.

I have found the first 3 telescopes and the 4 bottles, but the last telescope is not around. I have searched and searched the valleys on the west side of Sea of Whispers (west of Sonobuoy 23 I believe) with no luck.

However, I think the key is that I haven't triggered the cutscenes with the dolphin at the Barber Shop. It's difficult to find information for this game, but it looks as if these must be done first. I just swam in front of the Barber Shop to trigger his appearance, and I've returned twice for 2 more cutscenes. After these are done (5 or 6 cutscenes?), I'm *hoping* that the final telescope will appear.

Edit: apparently the dolphin/barber shop cutscenes are not related to Episode 13. I'm still missing that last @%#$ telescope.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

Edited by glazball

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...