I just got SUCH and AWESOME deal on this game.

Granted I paid a lot... but I got so much for my money. On an ebay buy it now auction I got:

Aquanaut's Holiday (korean)

Catherine (Brand new unopened with artbook and soundtrack)

Initial D Extreme Stage (Japanese)

Wangan Midnight (Japanese)

All for $145. The Aquanauts Holiday game goes for $200-$300 Alone. Ive been trying to buy this game for a very very long time. Cant wait to dig into it.

So happy. Things is I dont know Japanese so the two japanese games are just extra for me to sell... Anyway if anyones interested in them PM me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow your friend does rock!

I still need to finish this game. I got caught up with others games and life. But I will be selling it. I really hate to sell it on ebay or amazon since they take so much money from you when you sell. I wouldn't be selling it for as cheap as I got it though and if I have to sell it on amazon or ebay I would be selling it even higher to make up for the lost money. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know and maybe we can work something out. Probably not going to sell it for a few weeks though.

I also have the rare copy of Afrika that I will be selling. I plan to complete it after I finish this game. The version of Afrika I have is the only version with trophies and is why my version is rare. Again if there is any interest let me know.

Edited by osakamitsu