where can i find this game in english ?

Look at ebay/ other similar web sites and hope for the best also you need to be willing to pay +200$

200$!? You ain't looking at the right place I've seen many on eBay.

Japanese: 40$-60$

English: 80$-110$

200$+? never saw that! Unless if the sellers have gone mad with greed!

Edited by Skullz_69

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'd love a copy of this but Ebay is extortionate (plus I don't have an account with them any more) and all the stores that did have the English language version are sold out :(.

I know what you mean. I'd like to get a copy but the only place I can find one is on Ebay, where it's over $200. There's no way I'm paying that much for a 3 year old game. Let me know if you find another place to get a copy.

• 2 weeks later...
It's possible that there might be a The Best version coming out soon (Sony Japan's version of the Greatest Hits lineup).

Yah how would you know? It would be odd that a 3 yr old game would be just now make it as a 'PS The Best' game.

I think everyone would like to see more copies out there though. The things are as rare as good move games.

Yah how would you know? It would be odd that a 3 yr old game would be just now make it as a 'PS The Best' game.

I think everyone would like to see more copies out there though. The things are as rare as good move games.

Well for the record, I said it was a possibility, not guaranteed to happen. But, however look at Everybody's Golf 5 aka Hot Shots Golf 5, Hot Shots: Out of Bounds or whatever you want to call it, just recently got a The Best release like almost 2 months ago with added PS Move support and 3DTV support and that game is over a year older than Aquanaut's Holiday.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just managed to find an English/Chinese copy of this on Amazon.de but had to get a friend of mine to buy it for me as the seller wouldn't ship to the UK :(. Hopefully I'll have it in my hands before the end of the month :).

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typos.

I've just managed to find an English/Chinese copy of this on Amazon.de but had to get a friend of mine to buy it for me as the seller wouldn't ship to the UK :(. Hopefully I'll have it in my hands before the end of the month :).

How much it was :p

There is many on ebay right now but starting 150$ :rolleyes: and they are korean

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...