Will this be playable without move

Novibear

I feel that Move (as well as XBox 360's Kinect) is a gimmick that will eventually die. How many enjoyable games can they really get from motion controllers? I use my Move for Mel B, but even there I've been playing Mel B with just the PSEye (which does an excellent job by itself).

Time Crisis is the other game I use the Move controller for, but even there the controller de-calibrates itself after a while if you so much as move half a metre in any direction. It's too accurate, if that makes sense?

IGN's review is in an it's a 4/10...

"PlayStation Move Ape Escape is an embarrassing, shovelware shooter that feels more like a bargain bin Wii title than a first party affair."

And that's already enough info to disregard yet another shitty IGN review. This game's demo wasn't all that great by any means, but to call it a shooter shows that you have absolutely no understanding of genres whatsoever. Keep on failing IGN, it's the only thing the entire worthless lot of you over there are good at.

And I don't think I commented on the completely pointless review score, I commented on them calling it a shooter, which the game clearly isn't. I think you didn't read my post and that's bad man.

oh no i read your post just not taking the time to read IGN's review you told me all i needed to know about that lol. I wish they would "Move" :rofl: back to what they were good at such as using a controller for controls

Yes, I wish they would move back to that too. I wish they would Playstation Move back to it. :rimshot:

Really, this game could have been good if the developers remembered that we have this:

http://content.ebgames.co.nz/website/images/packshots/149878_packshot_l_est.jpg

See that, developers? It's a joystick. We can have our movements tracked via the PS Eye and PS Move controller AND freedom of movement thanks to the joystick at the same time. This isn't that Kinect bullshit where every action game has to be on rails!