shot at fame - leaderboard trophy simple question

In the trophy guide it says "After the first Squad Operations mission I got this. It's completely automatic" ... ive had a couple glitched trophies on here, as in the use the satellite in all missions i got this after only using it in the first couple missions i played... my question is about this trophy since psn is down and i bought the game after psn went down, if i go ahead and play through the entire game on veteren (already beat it on recruit) do i get the trophy after just doing a squad mission when psn comes back up?

I just dont want to play through the entire game on vet offline and have to do it again when psn comes back for this one trophy.. its not very clear on what the requirement of posting a score to "all" leaderboards is...

Edited by zer0tobackdown

When PSN was up I got this after playing one of the squad operation missions and I believe I did it solo. However, solo playing is considered "online" because it registers it to your universal statistics which are across the board even though you did it by yourself.

However, what you seem to be inquiring about is beating the campaign on veteran which isn't connected to Squad Operations or the leaderboard. You can play it on the campaign on veteran offline and get the trophy offline just fine. Just sync up when PSN comes back. Squad Operations, on the other hand, will need to wait until PSN is back up I presume. Feel free to play them, but I don't think the stats will upload.

As it is, you cannot finish the one trophy that does require you to be with other people, so just play through the veteran campaign and do any Squad Operations mission that you can handle solo, saving at least one of them for the online leaderboard statistic.

Edited by BFenris

When PSN was up I got this after playing one of the squad operation missions and I believe I did it solo. However, solo playing is considered "online" because it registers it to your universal statistics which are across the board even though you did it by yourself.

However, what you seem to be inquiring about is beating the campaign on veteran which isn't connected to Squad Operations or the leaderboard. You can play it on the campaign on veteran offline and get the trophy offline just fine. Just sync up when PSN comes back. Squad Operations, on the other hand, will need to wait until PSN is back up I presume. Feel free to play them, but I don't think the stats will upload.

As it is, you cannot finish the one trophy that does require you to be with other people, so just play through the veteran campaign and do any Squad Operations mission that you can handle solo, saving at least one of them for the online leaderboard statistic.

ok thanks a lot man, yea i should have been more clear, i guess asking the question can i sync the scores once it comes back up would have been better. either way thanks for taking the time to answser. nice sig too