how is the gameplay/story?

hirk

in the trophy thread, someone said it's a grind to get a plat. 8 hours per story and to unlock all the mechs you need like 11 playthroughs or something?

well, how much fun is it for a guy who likes musou type games?

since the game has dropped drastically in price around here (japan), i am seriously considering picking it up.

btw, i really like Code Geass series. i'm a fan of Gundam, especially Hyaku Shiki! (except in ZZ when it became the town bicycle...)

Yes, each playthrough will unlock a mecha.

I wouldn't say it tooks 8 hrs per story, for if you know which mecha to use for each mission, the mission can be as short as 5-10mins, excluding storyline and movies.

It is different from musou, for you don't usually go from area to area, since most of the time enemies will swap near you.

Boss fight is also a bit different.

It is more similar to the PSP game Gundam Battle Universe if you asked me.

PS: I am also a Code Geass and Gundam fan~

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The down side is some of the cut scenes aren't skipable. Overall the story was disapointing. I loved Autumn, and especially that for once they focused on the original rather than this just being SRW 3D. But the fact that aside from the 3 starting levels of each series, the other 80% of the game was exactly the same regardless of what series route your on or what units you use.

Terada taking charge was just a bad idea.