Rate the trophy difficulty...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.47

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

Difficulty: 2

Time: 3

Total: 5

Difficulty: Despite there being an EX-Hard mode, I had really no trouble with it, except one mission I thought I knew, but didn't so well. (FMP, second mission) Once I figured it out, it was smooth sailing. One Night provided a fun challenge for a trophy. Not too hard, but for others, it can be.

Time: Alot of trophies are time consumers. Those being the 1000 enemies to kill, Clearing ALL routes, and the worst one of all, doing The Two Goddesses 55 times.

Total: 5/10 seems about right. Not TOO much time used, not really hard, but still takes a bit, and can push a challenge for others, since.....well, guarding the Avalon early on sucks in EX and Hard modes.

• 4 weeks later...

I will just give it a 4, dispite that it is time consuming

The only problem with EX hard is the first few missions, when you can't select your own Mecha. (Well if you choose Gundam Seed Destiny or King Gainer route, it shouldn't be any problem) +2

Another annoying mission is probably dealing with the bird man, which it will have a wide range area attack when it teleports. +1

The last +1 is for some of the mecha specific trophies such as Crossbone Gundam X3 one.

^ Aquarion is great for Tori no Hito. Three life bars to use, and Aquarion Luna is a monster at killing anything in the game at any level. The crossbone trophy wasn't hard, mainly because I did see an easy way to do it on youtube. Getting lucky to line it up yourself....not so easy.

I will say though, never, ever, ever do EX hard with Crossbone/OG. I just cannot see stage 3 being complete on EX-Hard. It might be possible, but good lord, you need God on your side.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I give it a 6 as well. It only took me around a week, and the trophies were all pretty easy. It's just horribly time consuming. Especailly since you have to play that stupid final Macross stage with every single unit in the game and you can't skip cut scenes.

Not to mention the game is horribly bugged.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was not hard but time consuming.

Not having any status was annoying and all units made me go crazy but I got it.

I would say 7.

Found out that using king Gainer grenade attack is cheaper than the Macross missiles. it is a one hit kill with bosses.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

6: One Night Stand, NOT SKIP MOVIE

Difficulty-wise Armored Klan did make a joke of EX, as any Macross unit would. The Final Chase wasn't so bad for me, as I would start the mission while either cleaning or doing classwork and check back every fifteen minutes to set up the next run through. My biggest enemy in this game, no pun intended, was the Behemoth in One Night Stand. I nearly lost another controller to that one.