English version

Games are dumb not to include English sub-titles. It makes no sense, it's something so easy to do that opens the market for your game to make lots more money. Lets face it, people will buy a game that they have to read text, but not one that people don't understand. English is the universal language, so it's not not smart all together. Spending a week to make it in English (somewhat) is not anything but worth the time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I think you need a decent background of knowledge of those anime

Eh, not really too much knowledge of the anime. Since they'll end up just mixing some crazy plot devices in. I actually grabbed this game in Japan and was playing back in America (unfortunately my ps3 is now in america and I am back in Japan) >.< It's really cool, aside from the somewhat weird movement system.

The ACE and SRW Series is basically strictly targeted to the Japanese auidience. Even if From Software would ever want to do an english release, that'd be impossible due to licencseing alone. Especially with the Harmony gold douche bags and their robotech shit. Also BandaiNamco games Japan couldn't care less about the american market as things are.

From Software does know that they have fans outside of Japan however. According to a staff comment, they made most of the menus in english in order to at least give foreigners an easier time. It was seemingly the only thing they could do to stick it to Bamco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm i haven't played this.. but I love the concept.. I've seen most the anime's involved in it.. you never know..bamco seems to be listening.. well to a degree..also if things are written in Katakana? ( i think) it's might be easier to learn.. alot of those words are basically english words (sounded out lol) .. like Powarastirin .. lol powersteering hahaha seriously.. also you have to remember that ENGLISH is the second most universal Lang. BUT it is the hardest to learn.. we only grew up learning it, so it's easy for us.. though we butcher the shit out of it.. and if your wondering what the 1st Universal language is.. it's math ;) (don't take me serious.. I don't know for sure whats 1st or 2nd haha..)

• 9 months later...