Avenger - Destroy 5000 Towers

wrxykh

Guys, just got this trophy.

Just to give you an idea of how many game play it may take to get this trophy. Note that below numbers may vary from game to game, and this is what I've recorded during my game play, your millage may varies. If at all possible, I will destroy all towers whenever possible.

Towers Mission

~900 Single Player Campaign

~192 Baghdad Mayhem

~400 Tokyo Raid

~200 Coop Baghdad Mayhem

~400 Coop Tokyo Raid

~390 Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed x 8 TIMES :eek:

Yap, need to play around 7 ~ 8 times of Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed in order to get this trophy. Not really a grind to me as I enjoy this game a lot.

Happy hunting! :applause:

Guys, just got this trophy.

Just to give you an idea of how many game play it may take to get this trophy. Note that below numbers may vary from game to game, and this is what I've recorded during my game play, your millage may varies. If at all possible, I will destroy all towers whenever possible.

Towers Mission

~900 Single Player Campaign

~192 Baghdad Mayhem

~400 Tokyo Raid

~200 Coop Baghdad Mayhem

~400 Coop Tokyo Raid

~390 Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed x 8 TIMES :eek:

Yap, need to play around 7 ~ 8 times of Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed in order to get this trophy. Not really a grind to me as I enjoy this game a lot.

Happy hunting! :applause:

Just got the trophy myself and I played:

~Single Player: The Campaign (x1 and grinded mission 11), Baghdad Mayhem(x1),Tokyo Raid (x1) and Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed (x2 i couldnt stomach grinding this one after my 2nd go at it)

~Coop: Baghdad Mayhem (x1), Tokyo Raid (x1)

BTW how did you come up with those stats? because for the life of me i couldn't even guess how many units i got in each of the modes lol

Just got the trophy myself and I played:

~Single Player: The Campaign (x1 and grinded mission 11), Baghdad Mayhem(x1),Tokyo Raid (x1) and Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed (x2 i couldnt stomach grinding this one after my 2nd go at it)

~Coop: Baghdad Mayhem (x1), Tokyo Raid (x1)

BTW how did you come up with those stats? because for the life of me i couldn't even guess how many units i got in each of the modes lol

LOL before I start killing, I counted how many towers were there for me to destroy.

As for Baghdad Mayhem, each misison will state number of towers respawn before you started the mission.

Bro so I guessed you grinded mission 11 tons of time haha

LOL before I start killing, I counted how many towers were there for me to destroy.

As for Baghdad Mayhem, each misison will state number of towers respawn before you started the mission.

Bro so I guessed you grinded mission 11 tons of time haha

At the end of mission 11 after you cross the bridge i just circled the first of those respawning towers and kept killing them and using my repair/decoy/smoke to make them respawn. You get 4 at a time and if you speed up with :r2: you kill 4 in like 10-15 secs or less. It was actually fast because you dont need to wait for new enemy waves, pauses, traveling time, menu selections, unit creation and so forth. I just used 2 crawlers at 3 stars and had no problems.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is a little old, but I am currently trying to get this (while working on everything else) and I was curious if dying or reverting to last checkpoint takes away any tower kills. In the campaign I reverted back to the last checkpoint a few times to try and take a more direct, less dangerous route and I keep dying on Tokyo Raid to the point where I give up every now and then. If anything resets or takes away from those kills I'd like to know so I can better estimate my kill count. Thanks