Anyone Buying?

redknightalex

I have this on my PC and iPad, only recently playing it on my iPad, but I find it a very interesting game to play. I don't even know the price for this yet (does anyone? I'm guessing around $10 US) but I'm planning on grabbing it when the store updates later today.

Anyone else planning on buying this?

It plays very well in my opinion, a very fun game that I don't regret buying. I would recommend it if your're into real time strategy, it gives a nice twist to the tower defence genre.

I got the time to pick it up yesterday and did find it to be more fun than I thought it would be. It is a great twist on the tower defense game, mainly because you are trying to destroy the towers, and the fighting can get a little frantic at times. Been playing on the normal "advanced" setting so far and haven't hit a spot I couldn't pass or one that was too easy.

Nice little game for me. Not entirely sure how long it will last however. And local co-op trophies...argh. I don't actually have someone else to play with!

i too am thinking about it. I enjoyed the demo. But i have a feeling it could get impossibly hard fast, like pixeljunk monsters did. Too frustrating so stopped. And i am a lukewarm fan of tower defense games.

I'm waiting to read more feedback from people about level of difficulty of the game.

I beat everything so far except the local co-op, but I played only on casual... :D I still want to check how it will be on medium or high difficulty though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...