Rate the trophy difficulty  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating 4.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to vote yet, but this will be a tough one, probably an 8 for a seasoned player. And most likely I won't 100% this.

I'm still missing 4 (S), Avenger (5000 towers) should come over time and might be a big grind, I haven't found statistics about how many I already destroyed. A Bridge Too Far and Mayhem Rearmed are tougher versions of Mayhem Unleashed, over 18 waves (not 10 like MU) and with strong foes, if the randomization won't come to my advantage I don't think I will be able to tackle then, even on casual difficulty. And I definitely need a second human player for Twin Commander, unless I grow two more hands I won't be able to do this myself with 2 pads, it's like Mayhem Unleashed and A Bridge Too Far, with planning and abilities being split between both players.

Edit: OK, 3 days later and I got A Bridge Too Far and Mayhem Rearmed. They weren't that difficult after all, once I found a convoy that works well for me I got both on the first try.

My verdict now: not an 8, more likely not more than a 3.

Edited by dcdfan

OK, I've completed it and I'll give it a 4. You can get all trophies on casual difficulty and once you have found a convoy that workes for you, you can breeze though nearly all levels. Although, the final campaign levels and the last wave of the second co-op game can easily make your life miserable if you are not extremely careful. Grinding for 5000 towers is not too bad either, I played the standard campaign one and a half times, two player co-op once each, and Bagdad Mayhem and Tokyo Raid maybe around 6 or 7 times (not each!) to get Avenger.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...